*Author

Offline Atico

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Atico is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Pharaoh | Pharaoh https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4039.msg495660#msg495660
« Reply #108 on: May 09, 2012, 07:09:53 pm »
Maybe N attack will be more interesting change and 7-8 :time cost?
N - number of Scarabs

Offline TheManuz

• Reputation Power: 18
  • TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeVictor of the 2nd Card Design WarMS Master Painter #5The First Prophet
Re: Pharaoh | Pharaoh https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4039.msg495741#msg495741
« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2012, 09:13:15 pm »
Maybe N attack will be more interesting change and 7-8 :time cost?
N - number of Scarabs
If you give it N attack the cost shouldn't be increased, i think.

Offline Atico

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Atico is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Pharaoh | Pharaoh https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4039.msg496107#msg496107
« Reply #110 on: May 10, 2012, 07:37:49 am »
N attack means that You will have ~4 attack after 8th turn, so cost should be less. But N attack gives more ways for strategy (like Scarabs, SoR, maybe Mitosis).

Or other change. 0|9 stats and cost 7 :time. Losing 4 attack, but gain 2 :time and probably 1 scarab more.

Offline cowPICKLE

• Reputation Power: 1
  • cowPICKLE is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • cowPICKLE doesn't win he just allows you to lose
Re: Pharaoh | Pharaoh https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4039.msg1029607#msg1029607
« Reply #111 on: January 07, 2013, 06:23:44 pm »
I hate when people are always bragging in chat about having 6 PHARAOH'S in chat
OPPONENT "I have 6 Pharoah's"
ME"I dont giva a crap"

Offline Ningo67

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Ningo67 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • HAI
Re: Pharaoh | Pharaoh https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4039.msg1042914#msg1042914
« Reply #112 on: February 15, 2013, 07:21:40 pm »
Its such a powerfull card cause u can just generate a bunch of  scarabs attacking your opponents and if u have enough and if u have  :gravity quanta then u can just eat everything  :P
THIS GAME IS SO AWESOME :P

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Pharaoh | Pharaoh https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4039.msg1072200#msg1072200
« Reply #113 on: May 20, 2013, 08:19:43 am »
N attack means that You will have ~4 attack after 8th turn, so cost should be less. But N attack gives more ways for strategy (like Scarabs, SoR, maybe Mitosis).

Or other change. 0|9 stats and cost 7 :time. Losing 4 attack, but gain 2 :time and probably 1 scarab more.

I can't agree with you on that. Anyway, by comparing this to queen  :air 's, you will notice that it's reasonable. cost 6, giving only fireflies that give quantas (although a strong trio or duo can be made) and cost 9, giving scarabs and using 1  :gravity to eat up just anything. Now that shards might be used (tho it's still being tested), i don't think it's wise to do that. Plus, i don't want to play a creature with 0 ATK
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

Offline Leodip

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Leodip is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Leodip is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Go home Homura, you're drunk.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Pharaoh | Pharaoh https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4039.msg1072225#msg1072225
« Reply #114 on: May 20, 2013, 10:59:46 am »

I can't agree with you on that. Anyway, by comparing this to queen  :air 's, you will notice that it's reasonable. cost 6, giving only fireflies that give quantas (although a strong trio or duo can be made) and cost 9, giving scarabs and using 1  :gravity to eat up just anything. Now that shards might be used (tho it's still being tested), i don't think it's wise to do that. Plus, i don't want to play a creature with 0 ATK
If you played it you may know that it having no ATK may be even better, indeed, expecially if it is in order to decrease the cost. No slowed scarab-production because of Procrastination (most of the times you play it and your opponent steals it, but sometimes he plays it in its own deck), no infection via thorn carapace. AI's Dark Nymph will almost never vampirize it and it would lose lot of priority over other CCs (Freeze, double lightning, double rage potion, etc...).
However, I find giving more than one scarab pretty impossible, that'd be OP (well, if you use SoR you've got 4 Scarabs instantly).

Offline neuroleptics

• neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Pharaoh | Pharaoh https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4039.msg1072230#msg1072230
« Reply #115 on: May 20, 2013, 11:17:56 am »
(well, if you use SoR you've got 4 Scarabs instantly).

SoR's nerfed. No more imba as this. You have got a point there tho.
Decks | Arena

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Pharaoh | Pharaoh https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4039.msg1073186#msg1073186
« Reply #116 on: May 22, 2013, 03:19:50 pm »

Even with the SoR nerf (only one SoR effect per player turn) a multi-Scarab ability for Pharaoh would generate 4 Scarabs (ability twice with two per use = 2 * 2 * 1once/turn = 4).
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline neuroleptics

Re: Pharaoh | Pharaoh https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4039.msg1073413#msg1073413
« Reply #117 on: May 23, 2013, 05:31:42 am »

Even with the SoR nerf (only one SoR effect per player turn) a multi-Scarab ability for Pharaoh would generate 4 Scarabs (ability twice with two per use = 2 * 2 * 1once/turn = 4).

Not sure if i understand but
The turn that pharoah is out, SoR = 2 scarabs
next turn = 3 scarabs.

Or
pharoah, and wait. then Pharoah
so you need to get 2 pharoahs,  so, lets just say the quanta is sufficient,
you will get 1 pharoah, next turn, 1 more pharoah and the scarab. +SoR = 3 scarabs

unless you waited so long to spam scarbs Or Pharoahs
you might get 2 pharoahs, 2 SoR, = 4

depends on your deck strategy i guess. If no CC, waiting for a combo might not be a good idea. If there're CC, the whole senario will change
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 05:34:11 am by neuroleptics »
Decks | Arena

Offline CuCN

• Reputation Power: 25
  • CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Toxic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Pharaoh | Pharaoh https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4039.msg1073417#msg1073417
« Reply #118 on: May 23, 2013, 05:55:52 am »
I think everyone might be misinterpreting this:
Losing 4 attack, but gain 2 :time and probably 1 scarab more.

My interpretation of this suggestion is that the 2 :time you save from playing it is enough that you will have the quanta to use its ability one more time: the extra scarab is not a suggested change, it is a consequence of the change. Of course, I'm not Atico, and I might be wrong about the meaning of the post.

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Pharaoh | Pharaoh https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4039.msg1073418#msg1073418
« Reply #119 on: May 23, 2013, 05:57:24 am »
Spoiler for Quote pyramid:

Not sure if i understand but
The turn that pharoah is out, SoR = 2 scarabs
next turn = 3 scarabs.

Or
pharoah, and wait. then Pharoah
so you need to get 2 pharoahs,  so, lets just say the quanta is sufficient,
you will get 1 pharoah, next turn, 1 more pharoah and the scarab. +SoR = 3 scarabs

unless you waited so long to spam scarbs Or Pharoahs
you might get 2 pharoahs, 2 SoR, = 4

depends on your deck strategy i guess. If no CC, waiting for a combo might not be a good idea. If there're CC, the whole senario will change

neuro - Sorry to cause such confusion about SoR!  I was following along with Leo discussing how changing SoR and/or Pharaoh could cause an OP combo.  It is apparent to me now your reply to Leo did not follow that logic so you misunderstood me to be referring to actual SoR.  First turn Pharaoh is out = max 2 Scarab due to max 1 SoR and second turn and beyond Pharaoh is out = 3 Scarab max per Pharaoh.
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

blarg: