Poll

Is the CIA builder an interesting tool (please answer only if you have actually tried the tool)?

Yes, it has plenty options and I may use it in the future.
No, it looks ugly, it has very few cards, it is difficult to use etc.

Poll

Were you able to download the 1st version of CIA (or the Beta one)?

Yes, 100 MB (or 50 MB for Beta) is easy to download for me.
No. I have either too slow connection, or not my own PC, or I don't use Windows anymore etc.

*Author

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 114
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • I was available for questions.
  • Awards: Brawl #2 Winner - Team FireTeam Card Design Winner
Re: CIA Deck Image Builder Tool {Version 1} https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43582.msg1035373#msg1035373
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2013, 07:16:42 pm »
Where are the screenshots saved to?
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
"Nothing exists that cannot be countered." -OldTrees on indirect counters
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

Offline ARTHANASIOSTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: CIA Deck Image Builder Tool {Version 1} https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43582.msg1035397#msg1035397
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2013, 08:29:32 pm »

They are probably saved to the same folder you have the ".exe" in. This is what happens with me at least.
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 114
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • I was available for questions.
  • Awards: Brawl #2 Winner - Team FireTeam Card Design Winner
Re: CIA Deck Image Builder Tool {Version 1} https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43582.msg1035567#msg1035567
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2013, 05:55:50 am »

They are probably saved to the same folder you have the ".exe" in. This is what happens with me at least.
Thanks.
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
"Nothing exists that cannot be countered." -OldTrees on indirect counters
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

Offline antiaverage

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: CIA Deck Image Builder Tool {Version 1} https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43582.msg1041837#msg1041837
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 07:47:10 am »
I could make an online version of this, if you want.
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

• Legendary Member
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: CIA Deck Image Builder Tool {Version 1} https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43582.msg1041898#msg1041898
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2013, 11:55:42 am »
I could make an online version of this, if you want.

How? Do you have full GM8 version or something like that or are you going to make it from scratch via another programm like Javascript?
In any case, this would be awesome and it would deserve tons of +rep from the rest of the community. Do it, if it is not that great effort. :D
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster

Offline choongmyoung

• Reputation Power: 16
  • choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Me the Korean Cubiest.
Re: CIA Deck Image Builder Tool {Version 1} https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43582.msg1041926#msg1041926
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2013, 02:34:01 pm »
I have few suggestions to upgrade this.
  • When you hover mouse over the card, card image appears on the right side. (Like EtG)
  • As an option: deck image looks like the current EtG Deck Image Builder.
  • Below "-> Go Next" and "<- Go Prev", "Card List" button exists. When you click it, new popup window filled with menu "ETG Other Creatures" "CIA Light Permanents" "More Air Cards" like that. If you click the menu, the popup disappears and you now see that group.
  • No matter what order you click the cards, the cards self-permutates.

/

Definitely +rep. Great Job!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 03:08:38 pm by choongmyoung »
Circular Logic is true. Thus, Circular Logic is true.

• Legendary Member
  • Cockatrices ftw!
Re: CIA Deck Image Builder Tool {Version 1} https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43582.msg1041931#msg1041931
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2013, 02:50:42 pm »
Thanks for the feedback. I am going to try to include all these suggestions with the new version which is going to include the new shards and new cards.

Offline antiaverage

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: CIA Deck Image Builder Tool {Version 1} https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43582.msg1042479#msg1042479
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2013, 08:30:59 pm »
How? Do you have full GM8 version or something like that or are you going to make it from scratch via another programm like Javascript?
In any case, this would be awesome and it would deserve tons of +rep from the rest of the community. Do it, if it is not that great effort. :D

I would probably just use GD Library and PHP.
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: CIA Deck Image Builder Tool {Version 1} https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43582.msg1181436#msg1181436
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2015, 05:51:48 am »
HUUUUUUUUUUUGE necro here, but I think having the dropbox link fixed to allow use of this tool for Brawl stuff would be huge.

ARTH - you have the tool installer AND are a Brawlmaster... make it happen Cap'n?  :D  kthankxbai

--Rob, MoL
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

• Legendary Member
  • Cockatrices ftw!
Re: CIA Deck Image Builder Tool {Version 1} https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43582.msg1181589#msg1181589
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2015, 10:59:12 pm »
HUUUUUUUUUUUGE necro here, but I think having the dropbox link fixed to allow use of this tool for Brawl stuff would be huge.

ARTH - you have the tool installer AND are a Brawlmaster... make it happen Cap'n?  :D  kthankxbai

--Rob, MoL

I am not sure my tool is going to help you. It doesn't allow to import any extra card images from the ones pre-loaded to its code. I may or may not upgrade the tool with the Brawl card submissions' images included, though I doubt it (it is already a heavy program and I've removed it because no one was neither using it nor provided feedback or suggested any improvements, like more background types, friendlier interface, cooler buttons, more card types etc.)

However, you can still PM me to create a CI&A image of your deck (this goes for every Brawl team of course).
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 11:01:27 pm by ARTHANASIOS »

blarg: Amashi