*Author

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Archetype Series https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16966.msg284287#msg284287
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2011, 01:38:32 am »
Here you go.

Also, more art:

Freedom | Independence

(I'll put it in a card when I have time, hopefully the card creator works on your laptop by then.)

Flayne

Re: Archetype Series https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16966.msg284302#msg284302
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2011, 02:01:57 am »
Nepy, here's the same image but with a different hue and colorized, it suits the  :gravity Training|Honing card more imo
what do ya think?

Offline NepycrosTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • My creativity was OP, so I had to nerf it.
Re: Archetype Series https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16966.msg284744#msg284744
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2011, 04:54:09 pm »
@Zblader: You forgot to change Elusiveness to Agility in the second image. :P no harm done, though.

@Flayne: It works perfectly. I just need it put in the card.
Perception is the source of misunderstanding.

Why, yes. I do have a Mindgate necklace. It's how I ninja everyone.

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Archetype Series https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16966.msg284771#msg284771
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2011, 05:37:41 pm »
@Zblader: You forgot to change Elusiveness to Agility in the second image. :P no harm done, though.
Fix'd.

Flayne

Re: Archetype Series https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16966.msg284807#msg284807
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2011, 06:29:41 pm »
here are the cards

hammythepig

Re: Archetype Series https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16966.msg284859#msg284859
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2011, 07:50:51 pm »
Awesome cards!
I think the  :life one should have a bit more of a explanation...
I don't know whether the creature is random or targeted...

But otherwise great work!

• Legendary Member
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
Re: Archetype Series https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16966.msg445469#msg445469
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2012, 12:15:31 am »
I'm not giving up on this project until I get some pics! >:(
:|

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
Re: Archetype Series https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16966.msg445474#msg445474
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2012, 12:30:21 am »
Hopefully you can access the card creator again, so I'm bumping this:
Freedom | Independence

I heard you liek Travelz, btw:

Original images from Sigurdas and guillom on Wikimedia Commons.

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Archetype Series https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16966.msg446859#msg446859
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2012, 11:37:22 pm »
Can't you arrange the 12 elemental archetypes in one .gif and table like the thread of Quantum Flash does?

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 114
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • I was available for questions.
  • Awards: Brawl #2 Winner - Team FireTeam Card Design Winner
Re: Archetype Series https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16966.msg446862#msg446862
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2012, 11:45:41 pm »
Can't you arrange the 12 elemental archetypes in one .gif and table like the thread of Quantum Flash does?
Quantum Flash is part of an identical mechanic series. .gif fit identical mechanic series. Archetypes are not an identical mechanic series.
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
"Nothing exists that cannot be countered." -OldTrees on indirect counters
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Archetype Series https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16966.msg446865#msg446865
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2012, 11:51:33 pm »
Quantum Flash is part of an identical mechanic series. .gif fit identical mechanic series. Archetypes are not an identical mechanic series.
To me, it seems that they are all spells that do the following: "Target creature gains the passive skill [skill] in addition to the creature's original skills.", where [skill] is somehow thematically tied with the name/element. I don't see why he can't put the separate explanations in one table..

• Legendary Member
Re: Archetype Series https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16966.msg446869#msg446869
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2012, 12:28:20 am »
Because this stuff is practically Egyptian to me.

anything
blarg: