*Author

Offline Tiko

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Blessed is the mind too small for doubts..
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCreator of Architon, False God of the RenaissanceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Song of the Elders CompWinner of the Mythology Card Comp
Re: Oracle : Scorpio https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9611.msg370715#msg370715
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2011, 08:31:43 am »
A slightly modded version of the deck in the OP I use against Scorpio, earned me a few Puffers so far - and even EMs seldomly:

Code: [Select]
6rn 6rn 6rn 7gp 7gp 7gp 7gq 7gq 7gq 7gq 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80e 80e 80f 80f 80f 80f 80f 80i 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q
The lonely Fractal is for Puffers of course.
:water   "..It is in this domain that the living suffer great extremes, it is here that the water-failures, driven to desperation, make start in a new element.
It is here that strange compromises are made and new senses are born."

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Scorpio https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9611.msg374855#msg374855
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2011, 08:38:22 pm »
A tweaked version of Veen's Vicious Viotech (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,27598.0.html) worked out amazingly for me. Obviously I'm missing a couple upgrades so tweak as needed for your own situation.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 52s 560 5c2 5f8 5ia 5ia 5ia 5ia 5op 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rn 6rn 6rn 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u7 6u7 6u7 714 71c 7ak 7gp 7q5 7q5 7q5 7tb 80i 8pj

6 condors, sky blitz, EM, hooray!
Played around with some card switchups for a little while in trainer and this got to be my favorite variant, Diamond Shield blocking out all Puffer poison is just ridiculously funny. Owl's Eye deals with the Chrysoaras and can shrink down more of his creatures for Fire Storm in case it won't be enough damage for the OTK to happen (p.s if you have the remaining upgrades use them, I only used the upgrades I had in my actual account for trainer to test):

52s 5ia 5ia 5ia 5ia 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rn 6rn 6rn 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u7 6u7 714 71c 74g 77c 77c 7ai 7do 7n5 7n9 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 80i 8pj

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Scorpio https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9611.msg376308#msg376308
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2011, 11:43:46 am »
EM'd him with an experiment:
5ia 5ia 5ia 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dl 7dl 7dn 7dn 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7gq 7h0 8pp

Turns out the Fire Nymph was the best part. He used a couple Congeals on my pet, so my Nymph remained untouched for the entire game, killing his creatures off one by one.
An Explosion could be useful against his Arsenic; it came out pretty early against me, but the massive healing had no real problem with it.

Since the pet played a big role here, I'm gonna test a Nymphomania version around Fire Nymph next time.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Oracle : Scorpio https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9611.msg377834#msg377834
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2011, 08:28:53 am »
This deck I built tonight just for scorpio smashed his face: (no pet given)

5ia 5ia 5ia 5ia 5ia 5of 5of 5of 5of 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 7gq 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n5 7n5 8pp

Wings blocks every creature except Arctic Dragon in Scorpio's deck, and he only has two of those; Eagle Eye kills them, as well as the physalias.  (and everything else, but those are the biggest threats vs this deck)  The creatures just poke away while you hide behind Wings, and Purify stops Deadly Poison, plus any physalia/pufferfish hits that get in.  I won even though I had -zero- towers in my opening hand and drew first, though I did have 3 damselflies :p  Now, admittedly scorpio got no aether towers this game, but twin universe would not have saved him, and I'd just have killed the ulitharids with eagle's eye instead of other targets if I'd had to prevent their lobotomy on my flies.

Offline Rastafla

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Rastafla is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Rastafla is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Rastafla is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Tournament Guru "I'm too old for this sh-"
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Scorpio https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9611.msg378080#msg378080
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2011, 06:10:35 pm »
5ia 5ia 5ia 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dl 7dl 7dn 7dn 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7gq 7h0 8pp

Turns out the Fire Nymph was the best part. He used a couple Congeals on my pet, so my Nymph remained untouched for the entire game, killing his creatures off one by one.
An Explosion could be useful against his Arsenic; it came out pretty early against me, but the massive healing had no real problem with it.

Since the pet played a big role here, I'm gonna test a Nymphomania version around Fire Nymph next time.
Superb idea Higs, that deck made me swap all the elixirs for fire storms instead.

5fk 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dl 7dl 7dn 7dn 7do 7do 7do 7do 7do 7gq 7gq 7gq 7gq 7h0 8pp

Easiest EM ever. Firestorms+Buckler kept the table clear of physalias and Puffers. Used a fireblances as needed on crawlers and some puffers early. Both nymphs was constantly frozen. Next time ill swap something for an extra buckler.
In game name & Chat nick; Rastafla | Retired Tournament Organizer
Current status: Sways forwards and creeping people out.
"Rasta's greatest weakness as a player is moot because this War will not take place in April." - kevkev60614

lskpiano

Re: Oracle : Scorpio https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9611.msg380333#msg380333
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2011, 11:17:32 pm »
6rn 6rn 6rn 7gq 7gq 7gq 7gq 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80e 80e 80f 80f 80f 80f 80f 8pp

This gets my vote for best yet. Still haven't been able to beat Scorpio but a semi upped version of this deck just came closest. I will keep upgrading, and one of these days.... >:D

Thanks,
LSK Piano

Aonwa

Re: Oracle : Scorpio https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9611.msg380795#msg380795
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2011, 07:32:11 am »
I killed Scorpio very easily with this deck :
5ia 5ia 5ia 5ia 5jm 5jm 5jm 61t 61t 61t 61t 6rn 6rn 6rn 7h0 7n2 7n2 808 808 808 808 80b 80b 80b 80d 80d 80e 80e 80e 81q 81q 81q 81q 8pu

But... I didn't used nymph tear, so maybe delete it and add a twin universe more (or parralel universe). I just used TU on a passive venom creature and waited his death, while lobotomizing activable skills. :-*

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Scorpio https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9611.msg397763#msg397763
« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2011, 08:56:39 am »
by Sevs

Superb idea Higs, that deck made me swap all the elixirs for fire storms instead.

by Sevs
5fk 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dl 7dl 7dn 7dn 7do 7do 7do 7do 7do 7gq 7gq 7gq 7gq 7h0 8pp

Easiest EM ever. Firestorms+Buckler kept the table clear of physalias and Puffers. Used a fireblances as needed on crawlers and some puffers early. Both nymphs was constantly frozen. Next time ill swap something for an extra buckler.
I switched 2 rage elixirs  for RoF and this deck worked extremely well. Never once was i in danger of losing
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Scorpio https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9611.msg402664#msg402664
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2011, 12:52:02 pm »
The VVV-like deck in the OP is nice too. I've won twice with it, both being EM. I will note I was only one turn from losing the second time, though. Its weakness is definitely an early rush. Luckily, Scorpio isn't all that good at it.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Retribution

Re: Oracle : Scorpio https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9611.msg435856#msg435856
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2011, 02:20:16 am »
With the changes to Shard of gratitude, how would this work now?
Is there no unupgraded counter to Scorpio?

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Oracle : Scorpio https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9611.msg446084#msg446084
« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2012, 03:04:49 am »
Scorpio is always one of the most annoying FGs to go up against.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
Re: Oracle : Scorpio https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9611.msg448969#msg448969
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2012, 10:46:47 am »
With Scorpio being pretty similar in damage output to Morte, I took the Morte counter here on my alt as there's no unupped counter-deck.

Took me long to get my first Quint, and the other one still hasn't shown up as you can see. I forgot to add a third :L
Scorpio can't do much damage to you though, so the only concern is Permafrost freezing your Blue Nymphs. Could easily add PC to this deck, but it didn't stop me this time (the freeze you see is the first one that occurred).

blarg: TheForbiddenOracle,Higurashi,dragonsdemesne,Rastafla,lskpiano,Aonwa,Sevs