*Author

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: (Fire) Gen. ~Napalm 3 ~ (Water)(Sub) Gen. RavingRabbid 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34701.msg437656#msg437656
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2011, 09:59:39 pm »
We planned to use this deck in Round 9 for a long time. The original plan required us to win our match vs :entropy however, wich we should have!
Sadly, we got matched up vs Fire, and the ease at wich Nap could pack both CC as PC was expected to be the deciding factor here.

I'm happy we're able to leave war with some dignity though, I don't think people still underestimate team :water like they did for many months before war 3 and 4. I hope you guys agree with that! :D

Great Matches Nap, very well played. Winning this war would be about the best come-back ever. You can do it!

Offline ~NapalmTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 25
  • ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Fire) Gen. ~Napalm 3 ~ (Water)(Sub) Gen. RavingRabbid 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34701.msg437730#msg437730
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2011, 12:35:45 am »
Well it would be the first time a team has gone from last place to first, that's for sure. But my goal since the fateful round 3 has always been just to make it to the final round. My goal is accomplished. Any further than that is just a bonus.
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

blarg: