*Author

Offline NewbiecakeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
(Air Discard) farscape (subbed) 3-0 entropystarrover (Life Discard) (subbed) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60537.msg1215693#msg1215693
« on: November 21, 2015, 01:54:02 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5oo 5oo 5oo 5op 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5up 5up 5up 5v1 5v1 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7tb 7tb 8pt

Game 1:
Didn't draw Dragon for a long time, but Wings stalled enough while Jade held back my Damsels. I left a few in my hand after getting enough :air so I'd take less dmg from Nightmare. He does the same, and we end up taking turns Nightmaring each other. Was lolzy. He Steals the Wings to go for a 2TK, but I play my other two Damsels, Steal the Wings back and Blitz ftw with Vagger scoring the fatal blow.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Game 2:
This game I just had a good quanta draw, but we dc'ed a few turns in. We both played AI; he lost in AI in 8 turns, I won in 5-6. He gave me the win. :)

Spoiler for Hidden:

Game 3:
Super quanta draw and stole his turn 2 Vagger. I simply won in damage alone, no need for Wings to be drawn.

GGs D! Thanks for subbing! Gl to :life henceforth.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 08:42:33 pm by mathman101 »
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: (Air Discard) farscape (subbed) - entropystarrover (Life Discard) (subbed) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60537.msg1215695#msg1215695
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 01:59:04 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5c0 5c0 5c0 5c0 5c8 5c8 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5up 5up 5up 5v1 5v1 7ae 7ae 7ag 7ak 7tb 7tb 8pt

ggs!  Sorry I couldn't do much about the matchup, cocks should be able to fly...

Dem 6 ups tho

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (Air Discard) farscape (subbed) - entropystarrover (Life Discard) (subbed) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60537.msg1215702#msg1215702
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 02:21:54 am »
Please add the 3-0 part to the thread title.
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline NewbiecakeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: (Air Discard) farscape (subbed) - entropystarrover (Life Discard) (subbed) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60537.msg1215703#msg1215703
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2015, 02:22:32 am »
Please add the 3-0 part to the thread title.

Oh damn, forgot the most pivotal part LOL. Mb. Updated!
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline Physsion

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Your friendly neighbourhood owl
  • Awards: 11th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of Darkness2nd Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerMaster Flag - Winner (Air Flag)9th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: (Air Discard) farscape (subbed) 3-0 entropystarrover (Life Discard) (subbed) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60537.msg1215710#msg1215710
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2015, 03:14:10 am »
Interesting to see an identical composition of Darkness cards in both decks. Congrats on the win, Air!

anything
blarg: Khaleesi