*Author

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: (Earth) Avenger 3 - (Entropy) Gen. MatrimKK 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34472.msg435136#msg435136
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2011, 01:09:34 pm »
I was really hoping Earth would lose that deck this round :p  At least they won with it against someone other than Time.

I will say here though (since I don't think I've said it before) that I'm quite impressed by how earth has used those stone dragons this round.  Had I been on their team, I'd probably have pushed for shriekers in the opening vault instead because they're faster for the same attack, but the durability and flying of the earth dragon has won them an awful lot of games that they'd have lost otherwise.  Good for them for not bidding on me! :p
Dragons are pretty much strictly better in PvP. Shriekers are faster for farming purposes, but their Burrow ability is worth far less than the dragon's hps. Also, as you noted, Wings.
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

blarg: