*Author

Offline dragonsdemesneTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
(Death Lt) dragonsdemesne 3- 0 skyironsword (Life upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60541.msg1215716#msg1215716
« on: November 21, 2015, 04:53:19 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52g 52g 52g 52r 52r 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 5i4 5i4 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5j2 5j2 5jm 71a 72i 72i 7gk 7gk 7gk 7i6 7i6 7i6 8pp

As it turned out, this deck was slightly more interesting to play than I expected.  Aflatoxin vs adrenaline vs bone wall.  My biggest worry for this deck was that it is pretty much screwed if it doesn't get nymph's tears ASAP, but I had one in the opening hand every time.  Games 1 and 2 I had basically perfect draws.  Game 3 my draw was really bad, but sky didn't have much damage. 

Game 1: Had 2 tears, 5 quanta, early bone wall for dragon, vs 1 tower draw for sky and no early adrenaline
Game 2: 1 tears/wall, 5 quanta, we d/c, but i have lots of damage and afla the adrenastaff
http://imgur.com/uieSxCa (SS of win; sky lost on her side so didn't contest)

Game 3: AWFUL draw, all 3 bone pillar, 1 water pend, have tears/wall though, sky gets huge quanta start, but very little damage, and i recover in time; the closest game of the three.

GGs, sky.  I think that this should have been closer, but Death finally got some good draws.

(I only ever played SoP in game 3, and I never draw arsenic the entire match)

Offline skyironsword

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Yuri Incarnation
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: (Death Lt) dragonsdemesne 3- 0 skyironsword (Life ?) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60541.msg1215717#msg1215717
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 04:57:21 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5bs 5bs 5bt 5bt 5bt 5bt 5c5 5c5 5c5 5c5 5c5 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 8pn

anything
blarg: