*Author

PoLdeR

(Entropy) PoLdeR 3 - (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34456.msg434773#msg434773
« on: December 04, 2011, 02:32:49 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vh 4vh 4vh 4vh 4vh 4vh 4vo 4vo 50u 50u 50u 50u 5um 5um 5up 5up 5uu 5uu 6u7 6u7 6u7 8pt

:P

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: (Entropy) PoLdeR 3 - (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34456.msg434774#msg434774
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 02:34:26 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i8 5i8 5i8 5i8 5i8 5i8 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gt 7gt 7gt 7gt 7gt 8pp

What happens?

RNG sucks, that's what.

Game 1: Perfectly normal, I bolt things deal damage and win.
Game 2: First 10 cards are pillars/pends.
Game 3: 1 Bolt in 15 cards. (13 quanta sources, 20 cards)
Game 4: My draw was normal, his draw was absolute. 5 lycans in 10 cards. (13 quanta sources, 22 cards).

There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: (Entropy) PoLdeR 3 - (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34456.msg434775#msg434775
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 02:41:03 pm »
This one is hard to accept... We saw this deck coming and tested properly.

Oh well, there's always next round... :(

Offline the dictator

• Reputation Power: 17
  • the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • There are no dumb questions, only dumb answers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Entropy) PoLdeR 3 - (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34456.msg434776#msg434776
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 02:42:35 pm »
Noooo RNG,

Y U hate us so much.
[18:28:55] Acsabi44: grinding is about pwning the AI as fast as possible
Back from a long break.
:water War Veteran - 4 times
Because inverted art is awesome - Looking for a tool for gather stats for arena, look no further

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Entropy) PoLdeR 3 - (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34456.msg434779#msg434779
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 02:45:17 pm »
RNG was very nasty with you this war RR.. specially in game2.

Nice shot from entropy with AM/LS vs dragon
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: (Entropy) PoLdeR 3 - (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34456.msg434824#msg434824
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 05:04:06 pm »
This is a match i wanted to see water win...
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline CCCombobreaker

• Reputation Power: 16
  • CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Sometimes still here...
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerScreenshot #3 Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Entropy) PoLdeR 3 - (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34456.msg434825#msg434825
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 05:06:05 pm »
Entropy has survived their first round facing elimination!
Deckbuilding mad scientist.  Come by and hang out in my stream!

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: (Entropy) PoLdeR 3 - (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34456.msg435101#msg435101
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 07:57:08 am »
RNG sucks, that's what.
It's clearly your favourite line.

On a side note - loosing this deck will probably hurt your vault a lot.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: (Entropy) PoLdeR 3 - (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34456.msg435158#msg435158
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2011, 02:34:35 pm »
RNG sucks, that's what.
It's just that it happens a lot.

Offline the dictator

• Reputation Power: 17
  • the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • There are no dumb questions, only dumb answers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Entropy) PoLdeR 3 - (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34456.msg435213#msg435213
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2011, 05:16:22 pm »
RNG sucks, that's what.

On a side note - loosing this deck will probably hurt your vault a lot.
And with reason.

I tested this matchup in trainer: 5 matches with each deck against the AI.

Rav vs. AI 4 - 1
PoldeR vs. AI 2 - 3

I know, 10 matches isn't much, but I intended just to prove that the decks are completely even (at least).

PoldeR's deck has two great weaknesses: 1. Lycans have only 1 hp when they come into play, meaning they will easily die to ice bolt. 2. The deck packs only 3 antimatters against 9 creatures: Rav can bolt his own creatures or he can play crawlers to take down the hp's to one shot kill Polder.
[18:28:55] Acsabi44: grinding is about pwning the AI as fast as possible
Back from a long break.
:water War Veteran - 4 times
Because inverted art is awesome - Looking for a tool for gather stats for arena, look no further

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Lord Seagull
Re: (Entropy) PoLdeR 3 - (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34456.msg435229#msg435229
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2011, 05:48:59 pm »
Well, crap. I'm going to make AI get my role in team.

anything
blarg: PoLdeR,RavingRabbid