*Author

Offline TerrokingTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Terroking (Earth General) 2 vs. 0 willng3 (Life) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17397.msg221451#msg221451
« on: December 11, 2010, 12:58:17 am »
Code: [Select]
58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 594 594 594 594 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5c2 5c2 5c2 77b 77b 77b 7aj 7aj 7aj
Nice games will, even if you didn't surrender the first :P

It boiled down to me getting 6x Pillar on the first draw and getting a quick shield, then will decided not to surrender for some reason, making me believe that he had 1-2 Dragons in there. He didn't.

Quick shield 2nd game as well, he decided to surrender.
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

Offline Gocubbies1212

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Proudly took 4th place in CL 2010
Re: Terroking (Earth General) 2 vs. 0 willng3 (Life) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17397.msg221455#msg221455
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 01:05:03 am »
another nice deck from :earth  good job guys
[02:20:36] jmdt: i think gocubbies will win the underworld tourny
I failed to account for the gocubbies factor. - Boingo
I like to make flying weapons decks.

Offline TimerClock14

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • hello pls
  • Awards: War III Promo Winner
Re: Terroking (Earth General) 2 vs. 0 willng3 (Life) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17397.msg221457#msg221457
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 01:05:53 am »
another nice deck from :earth  good job guys
:earth is win like that  :P :P :P :P
I have music, you have ears. Let them get acquainted with each other: https://www.soundcloud.com/mastinmusic

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Terroking (Earth General) 2 vs. 0 willng3 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17397.msg221458#msg221458
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2010, 01:08:04 am »
Yes, completely wrong maneuver to take here.  Of course I had anticipated this deck appearing but Terro's ability to Upgrade the Carapace was admittedly something I had overlooked...

Code: [Select]
5bu 5c0 5c7 5c7 5c8 5c8 5c8 5c8 5c8 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 61q 61q 61q 61q 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t
Should have taken a thicker deck.  Stupid mistake; going second every single game would have meant taking 2 extra cards here would have given me the win...but oh well.

Had a desync prior to the real first match.  Realistically I probably should have conceded defeat, but as I had no idea what else Terro may have been hiding I didn't want to give up an unnecessary win.

Game 1:  Got out 4 Poison counters before that Spine Carapace appeared.  I decided to play the whole match through just to see what else Terro was hiding.  It was pretty apparent I would never win - Stone Skin?  Haha, yeah I'm screwed.  1-0

Game 2:  I had NO Scorpions in my first hand and managed to draw 2 before that Spine Carapace made another ungodly early appearance.  After I had managed to inflict 3 Poison counters I decided I didn't want to waste another person's time here so I conceded defeat.  You can easily see why based on the deck above.

Nicely played Terroking, although I don't think it required too much on your end based on the situation at hand :)
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

wizelsnarf

Re: Terroking (Earth General) 2 vs. 0 willng3 (Life) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17397.msg221460#msg221460
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 01:10:38 am »
..... man if we just had 2 more cards in this deck we could have won :(

Be warned those who play against earth in the future, don't let yourselves get decked out.

Offline Zeru

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Re: Terroking (Earth General) 2 vs. 0 willng3 (Life) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17397.msg221841#msg221841
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 12:25:47 pm »
Be warned those who play against earth in the future, don't let yourselves get decked out.
I'll remember that.

anything
blarg: