*Author

Azumi

Azumi (Earth) 2 [sub for $$$man] - Xinef (Time) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9845.msg117395#msg117395
« on: July 18, 2010, 12:38:09 pm »
First order of business GGs and WP Xinef it was an honor to fight a fellow good player and a master. Secondly I'm glad I finally took time out of the war after letting that chance slip through. Now for the last order of business I am subbing for $$$man (rapper) b/c his account was banned and hasn't been reactivated yet.

Code: [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vl 4vl 4vl 4vl 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 590 590 590 590 590 590 595 595 595 595 5ic 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi
Games were pretty much the same: early discord and a few garboids.

Round 1: I won coin toss and had a pretty good hand with a few earth pillars, discord, garb, FW, and a nova. Got discord out on turn 2 and then the garbs started coming out. I held back on evolving them just incase he had a RT but I was chatting with demagog and he said that Time probably didn't have any more RTs so I started evolving them slowly instead of holding back for a 1 hit KO. Xinef got a procst shield out early too.

Round 2: Xinef won coin toss but didn't seem to have the hand he wanted. I got a bad start (well worse than round 1) didn't have any earth pillars but I got a nova and a discord so that came out early and by then I had 1 earth pillar out. Same thing as in round 1..garbs came out. Also in round 1 he showed me he had a steal but he didn't use it when discord gave him 3 darkness quants. Curious  ;D

As always Go  :earth!!!!

Offline Xinef

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Fluttershy's samurai
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Azumi (Earth) 2 [sub for $$$man] - Xinef (Time) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9845.msg117396#msg117396
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 12:39:54 pm »
Code: [Select]
5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rm 5rm 5rm 5rm 5rm 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5ul 5ul 5up 7js 7js 7js 7js 7q3 7q3
Round 1: Relatively bad draw on my side with only a single time factory. An early shield and a stolen discord and holy flashes allowed me to survive for a while, especially against non-evolving graboids, so I managed to play a number of dragons even though he still had a flying discord (so stunned every second turn). Anyway, the best counter card he had was basilisk blood. I almost survived long enough for the first dragon to unfreeze ;)

Round 2: No procrastination, so I had a tough time from the very beginning. Even his bad draw without pillars wasn't good enough because he managed to play a discord with his mark and 1 nova.

As for steal it costs 4 :darkness, so in 2-nd round by the time I had 4 you already flew your discord.

GG and may the time rewind itself so that the end of time is not the end of everything... and especially not the end of silly sayings of sensei Xinef.
May the force of the D4HK side be with U ^_^
:time samurai

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Azumi (Earth) 2 [sub for $$$man] - Xinef (Time) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9845.msg117398#msg117398
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 12:43:03 pm »
time is finally put down to rest. lol they had a good run.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Azumi (Earth) 2 [sub for $$$man] - Xinef (Time) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9845.msg117401#msg117401
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 12:57:45 pm »

GG and may the time rewind itself so that the end of time is not the end of everything... and especially not the end of silly sayings of sensei Xinef.
Hehe.  :P

Although :time can't go on for a few more rounds, major props to you Master of :time for doing your best against the legion of :earth. :D They had so many counters, and I'm surprised our Devonian dragons had survived for so long against each team! >.>

Damn those discords - next time, perhaps, we'll be able to survive even longer to be in the top 3. Sorry to those who placed bets on us in the lower half - looks like no one is going to have more than 3 points for the war betting.

Offline Xinef

• Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Fluttershy's samurai
Re: Azumi (Earth) 2 [sub for $$$man] - Xinef (Time) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9845.msg117409#msg117409
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 01:11:26 pm »
Although :time can't go on for a few more rounds, major props to you Master of :time for doing your best against the legion of :earth. :D They had so many counters, and I'm surprised our Devonian dragons had survived for so long against each team! >.>
Yeah, I'll tell you a secret. How to keep going even if your chances of victory seem very dim.

For the last few round I was quite afraid we'd face a serious counter deck and have no chance of winning... in the beginning I was quite devastated by our numerous losses caused by bad luck or wrong deck choices. Add the fact that :earth was unbeaten for the major part of the first three rounds and many people were sure of their incoming victory. Such a situation could easily break the morale of the other teams. So... how did we make it so far? The answer is simple:

"Always listen to your Hourglass, not your Eternity"

:P

bojengles77

Re: Azumi (Earth) 2 [sub for $$$man] - Xinef (Time) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9845.msg117558#msg117558
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 06:05:36 pm »
Smart deck choice, :earth, that seems like a very solid deck to me. And theoretically, since :death was defeated before today and :light 2 hours previous to this, do we get 4th? :P that could make war betting complicated.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Azumi (Earth) 2 [sub for $$$man] - Xinef (Time) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9845.msg117561#msg117561
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 06:09:35 pm »
Smart deck choice, :earth, that seems like a very solid deck to me. And theoretically, since :death was defeated before today and :light 2 hours previous to this, do we get 4th? :P that could make war betting complicated.
Unfortunately we got 5th - this was decided by card count ultimately, as we had more than :light (they placed 6th) but less than :death (they placed fourth).  :-X

bojengles77

Re: Azumi (Earth) 2 [sub for $$$man] - Xinef (Time) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9845.msg117564#msg117564
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 06:11:03 pm »
Unfortunately we got 5th - this was decided by card count ultimately, as we had more than :light (they placed 6th) but less than :death (they placed fourth).  :-X
Hey, i'll take fifth considering we started off slow.

Offline Demagog

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • New to Elements
Re: Azumi (Earth) 2 [sub for $$$man] - Xinef (Time) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9845.msg117566#msg117566
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2010, 06:12:10 pm »
Hey, getting fifth in mariokart wii makes your character happy :-p Anything less and not so much. I'm pretty sure there are 12 racers too lol...

Belthazar666

Re: Azumi (Earth) 2 [sub for $$$man] - Xinef (Time) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9845.msg117750#msg117750
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2010, 10:52:28 pm »
Damn, we couldn't have beaten this deck with anything. Oh well, we lasted long enough for just having one person go into battle for so long.

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: Azumi (Earth) 2 [sub for $$$man] - Xinef (Time) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9845.msg117751#msg117751
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2010, 10:54:56 pm »
Heh, this deck is rocking. Shame we didn't have it at the start of the War.

But more on-topic:

Congratz Azumi! We've finally redeemed ourselves and made up for those previous loses against Time's one and only player.

To Team :time, it was a good War, hope to see you guys get farther next time.
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

Offline Xinef

• Fluttershy's samurai
Re: Azumi (Earth) 2 [sub for $$$man] - Xinef (Time) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9845.msg118281#msg118281
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2010, 02:57:06 pm »
We've finally redeemed ourselves and made up for those previous loses against Time's one and only player.

To Team :time, it was a good War, hope to see you guys get farther next time.
Well, there was nothing to redeem yourselves, it wasn't your fault. Our victories were caused by our awesomeness, not your faults :P

But seriously, we've fought :earth quite a number of times this war. So... see you in finals! (next war, sadly :( )

And by the way, there is no such thing as a good war. Wars are 3v1l no matter what. Unless all the combatants are immortal. But that's another matter.

anything
blarg: