*Author

Offline AmilirTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Amilir hides under a Cloak.
  • New to Elements
(L.Entropy) Amilir 2-0 Hyroen (Fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17055.msg217333#msg217333
« on: December 05, 2010, 05:00:50 pm »
Code: [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vl 4vl 4vl 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 590 590 590 590 590 590 593 593 5f6 5f6 5og 5oi 61q 6u5 74f 7n0The first game I EQ'd his fire pillars and dropped a fog early.  He waited to use his dims until I was two turns from winning.  I deflaged the first one, then waited to draw my second.  We desynced the turn before I did, but Hyroen was kind enough to give me the win anyway.  The second game I got a killer draw with an early discord, graboids, and deflag.  He only got enough quanta to use a dim the turn before I won.

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (L.Entropy) Amilir 2-0 Hyroen (Fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17055.msg217358#msg217358
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 05:36:38 pm »
Code: [Select]
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f7 5f7 61o 61o 61o 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 63a 63a
Haha, I wouldn't call it a matter of being kind amilir, it was an evident win. The computer did the exact same thing I think you would've, and also won after that desync.

No, in all honesty, they were good, fair matches, and Entropy simply came out on top, with skill, luck and deck choice.

Good games.
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Re: (L.Entropy) Amilir 2-0 Hyroen (Fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17055.msg217360#msg217360
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 05:38:34 pm »
Way to go, Amilir! Congratz!

Offline Sir Valimont

• Reputation Power: 33
  • Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: (L.Entropy) Amilir 2-0 Hyroen (Fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17055.msg217364#msg217364
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 05:45:35 pm »
Wow, Amilir I am really impressed. I thought this matchup was a definite loss and didn't like the deck choice, but you put in those Deflags and tweaked the deck brilliantly so it would win.

All credit to you for this excellent outcome against our most feared opponent.

Offline 10 men

• Reputation Power: 0
  • 10 men hides under a Cloak.
  • Honesty is the privilege of the infallible
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of Time4th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerShard Revolution WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWar #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: (L.Entropy) Amilir 2-0 Hyroen (Fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17055.msg217385#msg217385
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2010, 06:12:29 pm »
Well, good to see that we again got lucky with our deck choices against Fire this round. Still, I have to give props to Fire for their excellent Vault construction. They lost four decks last round and still didn't suicide a single deck in this one.
"My big fear is that one day I may become so vain that I will quote myself in my own signature."  ---  10 men

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (L.Entropy) Amilir 2-0 Hyroen (Fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17055.msg217542#msg217542
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2010, 09:19:49 pm »
Ya props to Entropy, they've made the right calls on decks against us the last 2 rounds. Had the coin flipped the other way... Fire could be the team with the big lead.... hopefully things change for Entropy next round ;)

Offline brettbstock

• Reputation Power: 3
  • brettbstock is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: (L.Entropy) Amilir 2-0 Hyroen (Fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17055.msg217645#msg217645
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2010, 11:40:59 pm »
hopefully things change for Entropy next round ;)
Nobody hopes that more than us.

Offline jmdt

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: (L.Entropy) Amilir 2-0 Hyroen (Fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17055.msg217780#msg217780
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 02:55:02 am »
yeah, swap the decks from the 2 matchups and there is a good chance :fire wins both.  Great job on the deck calls :entropy.

anything
blarg: