*Author

Offline AvengerTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
(Earth Lt) Iorveil (sub Avenger) 3 - 2 Treebeard_Xiii (Light sideboarder) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60391.msg1213916#msg1213916
« on: November 07, 2015, 02:49:00 pm »
wise shriekers strike again
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 61t 61t 621 621 622 62m 62m 77h 77h 77h 80b 80b 80d 80d 80d 80d 8pu

Whoa, tough games, i can't complain about my rng. My deck was slightly outmatched, imo. SoFree is a tough card. Early dims, good draw helped a lot.
0-1
1-1
1-2
2-2
3-2
We both called EC at one point or another (i called it when i got a fractal and all pends) - this meant i should wait a long time without shields or the magic combo.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 05:38:37 pm by mathman101 »

Offline treebeard xiii

• Reputation Power: 18
  • treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • sose is all i need and all i give
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (Earth Lt) Iorveil (sub Avenger) 3 - 2 Treebeard_Xiii (Light sideboarder) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60391.msg1213918#msg1213918
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 03:03:50 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5la 5la 5la 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5oo 5oo 5oo 5pa 5pa 5pa 7ju 7ju 7ju 7ju 7ju 7n5 7n5 8pr

this was a nice closely matched game just the way I like it

game 1: I got the burst early and the dim came too late didn't particularly need the sofree here the copied dragon scared me a little then the wisdom spam and just as I was about to shoot it down then came the quint. At this point the match got a whole lot more difficult

game 2.1: I called event card here i drew onlt 3 quanta and every single dragon i had with not a lot else

game 2.2: My draw was much nicer here but he got the early chain started and just outrushed with a quint/sow shrieker

game 3: At this point I rememebered i was sideboard so I tried taking out the EEs hadn't checnked the ruling so didn't realise I could upgrade something else instead didn't matter I got a large sofre stack early and proceded to an angel beatdown with a dragon covering the rear

game 4.1: here having seen him consistently either copy a flier of get the quint sow combo I decided to change my sideboard instead I took out two wings and kept the EEs in for extra damage not sure if this was the best choice he called ec which I was glad of as my hand wasn't great either

game 4.2: my quanta wasn't so hot I still got 4 opening quanta but i only got 1 pend i felt on average I needed at least two every game to get the quanta where it was needed. Early pugon punched me in the face and I only got 1 sofree. So dim chain did work

game 5: the final game could have been closer had sofree procked a little more often iirc it hit once admittedly I only had one but I had three critters so incredibly early dim chain shut down my offence as he just simply stole a dragon.

this was a nice a close match those are the best matches.
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Earth Lt) Iorveil (sub Avenger) 3 - 2 Treebeard_Xiii (Light sideboarder) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60391.msg1213919#msg1213919
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 03:11:19 pm »
It's interesting that both decks are the same type, both have strong critters with addition of avoiding shields and both have shields to block the other. The matchup seems to be a 50-50%, maybe a bit in our favour since pu don't help vs wings.

Well played earth and good luck in war.
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline treebeard xiii

• Reputation Power: 18
  • treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • sose is all i need and all i give
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (Earth Lt) Iorveil (sub Avenger) 3 - 2 Treebeard_Xiii (Light sideboarder) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60391.msg1213920#msg1213920
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2015, 03:14:00 pm »
It's interesting that both decks are the same type, both have strong critters with addition of avoiding shields and both have shields to block the other. The matchup seems to be a 50-50%, maybe a bit in our favour since pu don't help vs wings.

Well played earth and good luck in war.

tbh hancock it was more often than not the pus that won earth the game
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Earth Lt) Iorveil (sub Avenger) 3 - 2 Treebeard_Xiii (Light sideboarder) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60391.msg1213928#msg1213928
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2015, 04:33:53 pm »
Duplicatin' yer strength is dangerous if your creatures can survive your CC and bypass your shields :>
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

anything
blarg: