*Author

Offline jmizzle7Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'm kind of a big deal. People know me.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSS Competition #1 1stCard Design Competition Winner
jmizzle7 (Entropy sub for rastafla) 2 - azumi (Earth sub for Terroking) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9628.msg113856#msg113856
« on: July 13, 2010, 10:00:33 pm »
This was, quite frankly, a huge mess of a match. Terro and Rastafla disconnected three times, at which point I offered to step in for Rastafla. Terro and I then played and disconnected SEVERAL times, although one of those times I completely and utterly destroyed his AI three to four turns after the disconnect because my Discord prevented any Phase Shield stalling and I had three dragons out. After a while, Terro had to leave (we still had yet to complete a game), so Azumi stepped in. We were able to complete a game that was long and drawn out, but the short story version is that I forced him to chain Dimensional Shields before he wanted to, so I was able to last a couple of turns at the end and finish him off. There was no way that he could win other than to deck me out, and I had all the tools to deal with whatever he had, so Azumi conceded the match.

Code: [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vf 4vf 4vf 4vf 4vf 4vg 4vl 4vl 4vo 5l9 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61q 61q 61q 61t 621 621 621 621

Azumi

Re: jmizzle7 (Entropy sub for rastafla) 2 - azumi (Earth sub for Terroking) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9628.msg113859#msg113859
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 10:05:48 pm »
Code: [Select]
58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 592 592 592 592 592 592 61o 61o 61o 61o 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 622 622 77h 77h 808 808 808 808

Round 1: Dysnc
Round 1 again: Got what I would say a perfect hand for this deck and still lost. Chained Phase Shields like an annoying newb  :P almost decked Jm out...in hindsight maybe I should have saved and started the phase shield chain later on. I started after 1-2 turns after the first dragon. Got through maybe 3-4 before he got an imma Light with destroy out. I told him I wish he didn't do that since I didn't have any CC anyway and I would have just Fracked his Light :P. Got 1 shriker out and it got bolted. Upped might have helped more but unupped this was the best I could do.

Round 2: I forfeited. No point in playing since a perfect hand only happens once in a Blue Moon.

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: jmizzle7 (Entropy sub for rastafla) 2 - azumi (Earth sub for Terroking) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9628.msg113987#msg113987
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 01:33:57 am »
Wha... Forfieted? We could have easily won this match...

All it required was waiting 7 turns (6 if you won the coin toss) before chaining shields to deck out mizzle. Even if an Early Butterfly/Photon got out,you can usually take your Pillars going down because all you need is 12 :earth and 36 :aether total in order to force deck out, and the Aether is helped greatly by your mark.

If it's at all possible for me to replay the last match and continue from there if I win, I'd like to do so. There's only 3 hours left, but if anyone from Team Entropy is reading this, I'll be in chat.
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

Offline Zeru

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Re: jmizzle7 (Entropy sub for rastafla) 2 - azumi (Earth sub for Terroking) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9628.msg114235#msg114235
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 12:26:28 pm »
Sorry, that was a middle of the night for me.

Offline Demagog

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • New to Elements
Re: jmizzle7 (Entropy sub for rastafla) 2 - azumi (Earth sub for Terroking) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9628.msg114283#msg114283
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 02:06:25 pm »
SG said the result is final, so it didn't matter.

Azumi

Re: jmizzle7 (Entropy sub for rastafla) 2 - azumi (Earth sub for Terroking) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9628.msg114483#msg114483
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 07:07:58 pm »

All it required was waiting 7 turns (6 if you won the coin toss) before chaining shields to deck out mizzle. Even if an Early Butterfly/Photon got out,you can usually take your Pillars going down because all you need is 12 :earth and 36 :aether total in order to force deck out, and the Aether is helped greatly by your mark.

If it's at all possible for me to replay the last match and continue from there if I win, I'd like to do so. There's only 3 hours left, but if anyone from Team Entropy is reading this, I'll be in chat.
Yes well like I said having upped cards would have helped quite a lot. I was living from shield to shield with barely any aether till late game. The first game might have been mine if I thought it out and started chaining later but as I said that would require another perfect hand of chaining shields. Also I never got any shriekers out for fractaling so I would have never been able to out damage.

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: jmizzle7 (Entropy sub for rastafla) 2 - azumi (Earth sub for Terroking) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9628.msg114674#msg114674
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2010, 12:21:10 am »

Yes well like I said having upped cards would have helped quite a lot. I was living from shield to shield with barely any aether till late game. The first game might have been mine if I thought it out and started chaining later but as I said that would require another perfect hand of chaining shields. Also I never got any shriekers out for fractaling so I would have never been able to out damage.
But we didn't need to damage them. Like I said, just wait 7 turns and then keep chaining (Which isn't too difficult, since you only need EA if the BE'd Photon is out, and 1 Pillar can keep it going with your mark) until deck out. Anyways, it's useless to argue now since the match has already been forfeited.
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

blarg: