*Author

Offline RavingRabbidTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
(Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 2 - (Life) Isei 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26448.msg336313#msg336313
« on: May 18, 2011, 07:00:35 pm »
Code: [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vl 4vl 4vl 4vl 4vn 55q 55q 5c1 5c1 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i9 5i9 5ie 5jm 5jm 5jm 5v1 5v1 6u3 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gm

Ok. I won't lie.

Isei definitely deserved the win, in last game.

For those: Match 3, last four moves.

1) Isei gets quanta and antimatters my abomination. 3 elfs, 1 mutant jellyfish with :water dive, 1 discord.
2) I monumentum a cat and an abomination, hoping. I also activate my vampire's gravity pull, hoping he has no adrenaline. He's left with 4 hps.
3) He mutates my minor vampire in: A 8|4 Toadfish, an Ice Dragon with mitosis and a 8|4 mummy. Not enough for him to kill. If he had just a water quanta more, good game, Mr. RavingRabbid. Massive Mutation causes a non harmful desync.
4) I kill him.

Technically, my Nightmares won me two games alone.

There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Isei

Re: (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 2 - (Life) Isei 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26448.msg336317#msg336317
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 07:03:48 pm »
by Isei
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vl 4vl 4vl 4vl 4vl 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 5bu 5bu 5c7 5c7 5c8 5c8 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 8pj

• Legendary Member
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 2 - (Life) Isei 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26448.msg336319#msg336319
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 07:05:06 pm »
Whoa, wait. You only had 3 novas?

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 2 - (Life) Isei 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26448.msg336322#msg336322
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 07:08:43 pm »
Glad to see we didn't lose 3 in a row here. Both Aether and Water need to start getting a grip on things or the competition will catch up!

Good job Rav, we need even the unfair wins at this point...

Offline Wizardcat

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Wizardcat hides under a Cloak.
  • Psychic-Type
  • Awards: War #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Dark Ages
Re: (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 2 - (Life) Isei 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26448.msg336327#msg336327
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 07:13:59 pm »
Nine Discords in one match-up. Might be a record.

[02:56:20 PM] RavingRabbid: I can say Nightmare alone won me two games.

Yeah, Darkness is awesome like that.
The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats.

• Legendary Member
  • Lord Seagull
Re: (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 2 - (Life) Isei 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26448.msg336332#msg336332
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 07:16:00 pm »
Nine Discords in one match-up. Might be a record.
Now that you make me think of it.

wizelsnarf

Re: (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 2 - (Life) Isei 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26448.msg336375#msg336375
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011, 08:11:49 pm »
ugh so freaking close!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live and die by the RNG I suppose.

Offline YoungSot

• Reputation Power: 18
  • YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • SootySot!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 2 - (Life) Isei 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26448.msg336376#msg336376
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2011, 08:13:43 pm »
Live and die by the RNG I suppose.
And a cruel mistress is she.

Offline 10 men

• Reputation Power: 0
  • 10 men hides under a Cloak.
  • Honesty is the privilege of the infallible
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of Time4th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerShard Revolution WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWar #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 2 - (Life) Isei 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26448.msg336385#msg336385
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2011, 08:19:17 pm »
3) He mutates my minor vampire in: A 8|4 Toadfish, an Ice Dragon with mitosis and a 8|4 mummy. Not enough for him to kill.
Shoulda mutated the Fallen Elves! :P
"My big fear is that one day I may become so vain that I will quote myself in my own signature."  ---  10 men

• Legendary Member
  • Lord Seagull
Re: (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 2 - (Life) Isei 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26448.msg336386#msg336386
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2011, 08:21:45 pm »
3) He mutates my minor vampire in: A 8|4 Toadfish, an Ice Dragon with mitosis and a 8|4 mummy. Not enough for him to kill.
Shoulda mutated the Fallen Elves! :P
I was thinking of it while seeing the screenshot.

I said the game should've been his.

promwarm

Re: (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 2 - (Life) Isei 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26448.msg336419#msg336419
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2011, 08:53:20 pm »
Awww, this was so close!
Next time lady RNG will be with us right?

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 2 - (Life) Isei 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26448.msg336423#msg336423
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2011, 08:56:39 pm »
Erf sad to loose while beeing so close to the win.. GG RR
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

anything
blarg: Isei