*Author

Offline kaempfer13Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
(Gravity upgrades) kaempfer13 3-0 dragonsdemesne (Light tinkerer) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63307.msg1248307#msg1248307
« on: October 09, 2016, 12:04:05 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 55k 55k 55k 55p 55p 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 58v 58v 590 745 745 745 747 747 747 747 77g 77g 77g 8pm

Early pulvy in all games, 2 pend starts into Nova all games. Also won all coinflips.

Game 1 he was simply outrushed and 1 dims was destroyed.

Game 2 I didnt even bother with his dims, as I forgot to keep leftover  :gravity when it hit the board and half of my dmg came from chargers anyways.

Last game was actually really close, dragons drew tons of quanta, so I had to keep 3  :gravity leftover when there was no pend swing for it and he got a sizeable amount of pegasi out eventually. he might have played around CC and lost because of it, but the fact that he didnt draw any  :air that game hurt him as well.

Spoiler for Game3:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 12:28:51 am by kaempfer13 »
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: (Gravity-upgrades)-kaempfer13 3-0 dragonsdemesne-(Light-tinkerer)/ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63307.msg1248308#msg1248308
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 12:06:54 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5lh 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 622 622 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 7jr 7jr 7jr 7jr 81q 81q 81q 81q 8pq

1L) I had a decent start, but he had a perfect rush opening and a pulverizer.
2L) Kae has perfect rudh start again with pulvy, no chance
3L) Kae has no pulvy for a couple turns.  Almost outrushed; 6hp coin toss loss.  Would've won with coinflip.

Lost all 3 coinflips.  Every game he had a perfect start, except the last game he didn't get pulvy on turn 2, instead getting it on about turn 5.  I thought he'd have 3-4 for sure.  There is absolutely nothing that could have been done against those draws.

But hey, at least I countered gravity shield after the last two rounds.

Also, who is the spy on team Light that leaks all my decks?  I hate how every game is being countered, lol.

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: (Gravity-upgrades)-kaempfer13 3-0 dragonsdemesne-(Light-tinkerer)/ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63307.msg1248309#msg1248309
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 12:09:07 am »
This isn't looking good...

I hope we can win all others, we just need to outlast life :P
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline Basman-1453

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Basman-1453 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Basman-1453 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • You hear about that thing down in Samothrace?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: (Gravity-upgrades)-kaempfer13 3-0 dragonsdemesne-(Light-tinkerer)/ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63307.msg1248310#msg1248310
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 12:10:32 am »
2L) Kae has perfect rudh start again with pulvy, no chance
3L) Kae has no pulvy for a couple turns.  Almost outrushed; 6hp coin toss loss.  Would've won with coinflip.

Also, who is the spy on team Light that leaks all my decks?  I hate how every game is being countered, lol.

Kae, as in serp's GF, perhaps?
Avatar source (Kongou (KanColle))

Rise over the dead
Bring us ahead
INCEST AND IRON :V

Offline Timdood3

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Timdood3 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Air Enthusiast
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Gravity-upgrades)-kaempfer13 3-0 dragonsdemesne-(Light-tinkerer)/ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63307.msg1248311#msg1248311
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 12:11:42 am »
This isn't looking good...

I hope we can win all others, we just need to outlast life :P
Oi watch yourself

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: (Gravity upgrades) kaempfer13 3-0 dragonsdemesne (Light tinkerer) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63307.msg1248338#msg1248338
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 06:29:13 am »
Ouch... :(
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

blarg: