*Author

Offline RavingRabbidTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
(Time Discarp) RavingRabbid 3 - 2 Dragonsdemesne (Death Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60394.msg1213933#msg1213933
« on: November 07, 2015, 05:05:34 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5c9 5c9 5cq 5cq 5cq 5cq 5cq 5cq 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rm 5rm 5ro 5ro 5se 5se 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 7ak 7ak 7ap 7ap 7q5 7q5 7q5 8pn

This is what Elements should be more like.
The games were an incredible mixture of decision making, deckbuilding and RNG.
It's been a huge pleasure to play this game, and coming out on top only adds to the satisfaction.
Every game, a different strategy, adaptation to each other's hand, multiple layers of swearing and RNG disservice.

Game 1: Early draws are no SoGs, no Hourglass, no shields, no eternity. Dragons, Mitosis and SoR. I think I ended up winning this by a "comfortable margin". Where comfortable margin means I broke through his bonewall fast enough for his poison stacks to not overwhelm me.

Game 2: Kind of a bad draw, 2quanta, didn't use EC because his hand also looked bad. Mine was worse. I tried popping eternity, sogs and things. He managed to get a lot of poison down, and even if I had Jade Shield, it wasn't worth enough.

Game 3:
->Here, I used EC. 2 quanta draws bad. His draw was better.
Another 2 quanta draw, but Hourglass thin out the deck enough, I manage to draw 5 SoGs and play the Jade Shield, which means I was comfortable with pendulums. He never draws dolls, so I can prepare the dragons combo well enough.

Game 4: Another 2 quanta draw, another need for hourglass to draw well. Sadly, I bottomdecked most of my quanta and I actually found myself discarding some cards that wouldn't have been useful at all. I tried to make a final dragon breakthrough, but his damage was too overwhelming.

Game 5: 5 quanta draw, no hourglass. Just 1 pends means I will have to play my life cards with extreme preplanning and precision. I have the combo in hand, and so I can manage to make dragons flow.

Overall, excellent games, and possibly what elements should be more like.
Ggs, dragons.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 05:38:09 pm by mathman101 »
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: (Time Discarp) RavingRabbid 3 - 2 Dragonsdemesne (Death Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60394.msg1213934#msg1213934
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 05:09:00 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52g 52g 52g 52r 52r 534 534 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 5un 5un 5up 5up 5v0 5v0 5v0 5v0 5v1 71b 72i 72i 7t7 7t7 7t7 7ta 7tb 7tb 8pt

First match I've played this war where I wasn't either RNGeffed in the ass or hardcountered.

1L) Get a decent draw, but RR gets a perfect draw, lose by 1 turn
2W) Both get a bad draw, but his seems to be much worse, easy win.
3a) RR uses event (I would have in game 2, but I forgot that it existed; good thing, since I won that one anyway)
3bL) RR gets bad quanta draw, but I can't find any damage, so he SoGstalls until he gets the combo.  Still no walls/dolls.
4W)  I get a good draw, he gets 2 quanta draw, I do better with draw and win
5L) My hand is decent, but I debate mulligan because RR starts with 5 quanta.  I decide to play on.  I end up losing by 1 turn because I accidentally click my nymph due to a math fail, leaving myself at 6 quanta and am unable to play the bone wall in hand next turn for a win.

GGs.  Sorry team; I threw away a match win because of my game 5 fail.  However, I think it was a bloody miracle I got any wins in this matchup at all, as they came only because RR had faildraws.  Still, we REALLY needed a win, and we've lost a lot of matches this war that normal RNG would have given us a win on, and then when I finally get good RNG, I pissed it away.  I'll blame it on the fact that I just woke up.

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: (Time Discarp) RavingRabbid 3 - 2 Dragonsdemesne (Death Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60394.msg1213935#msg1213935
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 05:10:48 pm »
The :death curse found a way to continue... match result of Death General (myself) has been opposite the entire rest of the team for something like four straight rounds now...  :-\

Do not worry, dragons, we'll regroup!  somehow maybe... yes :D
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

blarg: