*Author

xKelevra

(Entropy) xKelevra 2 - (Darkness Lt.) Kuroaitou 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16875.msg215940#msg215940
« on: December 04, 2010, 12:13:30 am »
Code: [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vf 4vf 4vf 4vf 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 5ol 5ol 5on 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo
Both rounds were pretty 1-sided. Not much nova graboids could do vs antimatter and wings.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Entropy) xKelevra 2 - (Darkness Lt.) Kuroaitou 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16875.msg215945#msg215945
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 12:20:10 am »
Code: [Select]
4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 590 590 590 590 590 590 5bu 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uo 5up 5up 5uv 5uv 606 606 606 61q 7tb 7tf 7tf
Pretty much.

Round 1: Got my Graboids out early, but realized that with Air, he could either Shockwave them to death upon evolving or use Wings to get out of range of their damage. I tried using a Gargoyle, but he played Antimatter on it as well as a Lycanthrope to negate any of the previous damage. Funny enough though, I had the dagger on the first turn, so my relative 'luck' this round gave me a decent starting hand. I couldn't really counter Wings aside from a Steal (which was negated once he played another one and Eagle's Eye).

Round 2: Same as above, except I didn't have quite the quanta to pump out Graboids as quickly as I wanted to. He took flight into the skies, and i have no way to reach him. His dragons eventually pummeled me into the ground.

Good games xKelevra! It seems that Team Entropy might be the dominating team at this point...

Offline asymmetry

• Reputation Power: 11
  • asymmetry is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.asymmetry is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Immolating myself non-stop since 2012
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWinner of the Design a Forum Award competitionMake a Magazine 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card 1st Place
Re: (Entropy) xKelevra 2 - (Darkness Lt.) Kuroaitou 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16875.msg215957#msg215957
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 12:34:16 am »
What a great counter.  Congratulations :entropy
So, tell me my friend, what can you see? What comes into your mind as you breathe?
'cause I see colors flourishing like you'd never believe... like a pendulum swings, they swing with me!

Offline Zeru

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Re: (Entropy) xKelevra 2 - (Darkness Lt.) Kuroaitou 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16875.msg215958#msg215958
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 12:35:11 am »
"Fly me to the moon and let me sing among the stars.."
Oh.. grats Kel.

anything
blarg: