*Author

Offline ak65alaTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 8
  • ak65ala is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
(Life) Lt. ak65ala 3 - (Entropy) thenewguy 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33922.msg427915#msg427915
« on: November 19, 2011, 07:58:18 pm »
For those who hate disco-hole... *FLEX*.

For those who hate chain dimentional shields... *FLEX*.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5c5 5c5 5c5 61q 61q 61q 61q 61q 61q 61r 61r 61r 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 4tc 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7ad 8pu

Below is my in-game thoughts as they occurred.

Game 1: Lost toss. Gravity mark.... discrod black hole?? 2upped pend, 1 nonupped, 2 lightning, 1 parallel, 1 dim shield... looks like disco-hole.... great... 3rd turn disco. Lightning > abomination. Have 3 shields...see if I can start them.. BH and bad discord mix... Have not been above 6 aether yet on my turn. best is 2. DISCORD FAIL!!! stayed at 8... starting chain. Safe behind my dim wall =D

Game 2: Lost toss. Massive pillsars on his side (6) only 2 on mine, but I have 4 shields to start =P  Now, to get to use them? Turn 5 discord... 2 abom out.. my shield out... lol.  At 10 aether... black hole? Nope, and discord fail again. Kept me at 10... starting chain, 17 cards he has... He black hole-ed me 3 times to drop my aether quanta, but I kept 6 after 1 round and another shield. Parallel dragons for willng3! Taken down by gravity pull... Last sheild for now, he has 7 cards... two still in deck somewhere... but he left.

Game 3: Won toss. 3 pillars down, 3 shields in hand. He got 3 pillars. 2nd turn discord... Here we go again =P Had a chance to shield, but waiting... at 100 life, why shield yet?  Lightning on a abomination. 2nd chance, still holding shields. Starting chain, I have a good hope to do well. Can I kill him??  Death by dragon + lightning.

Fun fact: I am now 4-1 for life, tied with Tim Tebow's record since he took over the Denver Broncos.  I now have almost half of team Life's wins.  (we have 9 wins now!!)

Offline thatnewguy

• Reputation Power: 15
  • thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Lost in time...
  • Awards: FG Deck-Designer - Forbidden Romance
Re: (Life) Lt. ak65ala 3 - (Entropy) thenewguy 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33922.msg427916#msg427916
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 07:59:39 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4ve 4ve 4ve 4ve 4ve 4vf 4vf 4vl 4vl 4vl 4vl 50u 50u 50u 55t 55t 55v 55v 55v 55v 6ve 6ve 6ve 8pl

Game 1: Stalled to death

Game 2: See game 1

Game 3: See game 2
Whenever you feel alone and nobody is there, you can't feel more alive.

Dieing is easy, living is hard.

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Life) Lt. ak65ala 3 - (Entropy) thenewguy 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33922.msg427918#msg427918
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 08:02:18 pm »
Thanks for the win, ak65ala. We needed it. :>
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline jmdt

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: (Life) Lt. ak65ala 3 - (Entropy) thenewguy 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33922.msg427919#msg427919
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 08:04:48 pm »
:life beat :entropy and dishole no less...  Brilliant

Offline ak65alaTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 8
  • ak65ala is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: (Life) Lt. ak65ala 3 - (Entropy) thenewguy 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33922.msg427921#msg427921
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2011, 08:06:12 pm »
Thanks for the win, ak65ala. We needed it. :>
Since we are 0-4 with you guys.... um.... YOU NAVE!!! You shall taste our steel! Your children will wail of the day you defied the great kingdom of life!!

:life :life :life :life :life :life :life :life :life :life :life

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: (Life) Lt. ak65ala 3 - (Entropy) thenewguy 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33922.msg427935#msg427935
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2011, 08:21:17 pm »
We went all in with AK's deck, and it paid off :>

(See what I did thar? :)) )
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Offline Bhlewos

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Bhlewos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Bhlewos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Cautiously returning to the game
Re: (Life) Lt. ak65ala 3 - (Entropy) thenewguy 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33922.msg428016#msg428016
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2011, 11:46:17 pm »
Glad to see Entropy lose one of their DBHs...not that it matters much for them considering their Vault size. Still, congrats on the victory Life!

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Life) Lt. ak65ala 3 - (Entropy) thenewguy 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33922.msg428017#msg428017
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2011, 11:49:16 pm »
I luv team entropy and his lovely General but I'm glad to see life winning a match specially vs a good team which use DBH :)
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline Onizuka

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Life) Lt. ak65ala 3 - (Entropy) thenewguy 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33922.msg428026#msg428026
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2011, 12:10:14 am »
Now to start killing those minitadas.
You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: (Life) Lt. ak65ala 3 - (Entropy) thenewguy 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33922.msg428393#msg428393
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2011, 09:16:38 pm »
Heh.  Glad to see that we actually got to play PU Dragons here, even happier of course that we actually won.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline CCCombobreaker

• Reputation Power: 16
  • CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Sometimes still here...
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerScreenshot #3 Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Life) Lt. ak65ala 3 - (Entropy) thenewguy 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33922.msg428396#msg428396
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2011, 09:28:21 pm »
Almost feel good giving you cards for a deck to beat entropy...
Deckbuilding mad scientist.  Come by and hang out in my stream!

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Life) Lt. ak65ala 3 - (Entropy) thenewguy 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33922.msg428397#msg428397
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2011, 09:29:59 pm »
Props for the Tebow reference.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

anything
blarg: ak65ala,thenewguy