*Author

Offline willng3Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
(Life Tinkerer) entropystarrover (sub) 3 - 2 (Water Gen) ddevans96 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60381.msg1213834#msg1213834
« on: November 07, 2015, 12:20:44 am »
Not much scares me more than packing a deck with Wings only to see the opponent's running an Air mark.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oj 5oj 5oj 5oj 5oj 5oj 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 5pa 5pa 5pa 5pa 5pa 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 7ms 7ms 7ms 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 8pn

Game 1: Not knowing what dd was using yet, I decided to stockpile FFQs and SoFr in my hand just to prevent Freeze + Shockwave insanity from becoming a thing. I was also quite worried of dd revealing Dragons but that didn't appear to be a pressing concern yet. I spammed the cards in my hand once I had 3 FFQ and 3 SoFr, which allowed me to quickly take control of the field. 1-0

Game 2: Didn't see many (if any?) Shockwaves last game so I decided to be less conservative with my FFQs. First Queen got Shockwave'd quickly. Had I held back a turn and gotten the second SoFr that I drew on the following turn then things may have ended differently. But as they were, I lost by 1 turn. 1-1

Game 3: Bad starting hand for dd of 2 quanta producers for dd, my lack of anything but FFQs and quanta was alleviated by my good drawing fortune on the following turns. Wasn't much that dd could have done given the RNG. 2-1

Game 4: Up until this point I had no idea that his deck had Fog or Eagle's Eyes (though I did assume it had the latter at least). Both of them were played this game and managed to do wonders for dd since I couldn't get more than 1 SoFr and 2 FFQ nearly all game. My offense was sniped and whittled by his Toadfish. 2-2

Game 5: Fog appeared again but fortunately my draws were better this game, with multiple SoFr and FFQ giving me the muscle I needed to cripple his HP after I managed to hold off his offensive once I found my Wings. In the midst of my meticulous planning and calculation of quanta usage, dd managed to frighten me by spawning a Nymph on my side of the field. That ended up being a playing error, but it still made me laugh and think about how some of the smallest surprises can completely throw away my confidence in the middle of a match. 3-2

ggs, dd! And good luck to Team Water going forward!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 05:37:50 pm by mathman101 »
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Life Tinkerer) entropystarrover (sub) 3 - 2 (Water Gen) ddevans96 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60381.msg1213835#msg1213835
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 12:22:33 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5i4 5i4 5i4 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ig 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5og 5og 5on 5on 5on 5on 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gm 7gm 7gt 7i6 7i6 7i6 7n5 7n5 8pr

That deck is both beautiful and brutal. Can't say I'm mad to lose to it, haha.

ESR: I'm really sorry I played this match earlier than our scheduled time, I had something come up tonight that meant I'd get zero sleep if we played then and I wanted to get the match out of the way.

g1: got rekt
g2: Early dragon
g3: got rekt
g4: Early EE+fog
g5: got rekt
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 11:05:36 am by ddevans96 »
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline entropystarrover

• Reputation Power: 1
  • entropystarrover is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • entropy will always triumph
Re: (Life Tinkerer) entropystarrover (sub) 3 - 2 (Water Gen) ddevans96 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60381.msg1213897#msg1213897
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 09:52:09 am »
thanks a lot for not sending me a message
War 9 Team :life

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: (Life Tinkerer) entropystarrover (sub) 3 - 2 (Water Gen) ddevans96 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60381.msg1213899#msg1213899
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2015, 10:01:25 am »
Monday: dd asks me to lead the team this round.
Saturday: we have been rekt 0-5

I'm pro, yo.
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline RulacMage11

• Reputation Power: 6
  • RulacMage11 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back.
Re: (Life Tinkerer) entropystarrover (sub) 3 - 2 (Water Gen) ddevans96 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60381.msg1213903#msg1213903
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2015, 11:08:58 am »
Monday: dd asks me to lead the team this round.
Saturday: we have been rekt 0-5

I'm pro, yo.

Not our first 0-5 round  :P We're just waiting for the right moment to take the lead  ;D
”Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.”
http://tinyurl.com/MyDeckComp
http://tinyurl.com/MyPlatDecks
:water Team Water War #9!

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: (Life Tinkerer) entropystarrover (sub) 3 - 2 (Water Gen) ddevans96 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60381.msg1213972#msg1213972
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2015, 09:59:22 pm »
thanks a lot for not sending me a message
Sorry, it was a spare of the moment thing, I take fault entirely

anything
blarg: