*Author

Active members:
andretimpa(1) Timdood3(1)

Offline andretimpaTopic starter

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
[Darkness Upgrader] andretimpa 3 - 1 Timdood3 [Life Lt] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63308.msg1248315#msg1248315
« on: October 09, 2016, 12:49:44 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5ul 5ul 5uo 5us 5us 5us 5us 5us 5us 5v1 5v1 606 606 606 606 606 7t4 7t4 7t5 7t5 7t5 7t5 7tb 7tb 7um 7um 8pt

G1: A well placed NM, hax shield and upped dragons gave me the edge I needed.
G2: I drained 2 frogs and he double zapped a dragon right of the bat. We proceed to not draw anything useful for most of the match except for a vagger and a jade shield. When he hits fractal I drain half his frogs, manage to play 2 dragons and a NM, get a dragon double zapped and a second NM gives me enough HP to win by 1 turn in the end.
G3: I got a 1 pillar draw and was promptly rushed.
G4: I manage to get some damage, he kills some of my damage, plays fractal, dusk appears and hax saves the day again.

ggs Tim
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 12:55:06 am by andretimpa »
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline Timdood3

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Timdood3 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Air Enthusiast
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: [Darkness Upgrader] andretimpa 3 - 1 Timdood3 [Life Lt] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63308.msg1248316#msg1248316
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 12:54:44 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5bs 5bs 5bs 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 61q 61q 61q 61q 61q 622 622 622 622 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ak 7ak 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 8pu

Game 1 I made a couple of irrelevant misplays, didn't effect the outcome.  Quanta was too slow.
Game 2 we were just sitting around waiting for one of our decks to cooperate.  Mine did first and I got a fractal combo off, but then his decided to let him dragon+Nightmare.  Lost by a turn.
Game 3 I had the perfect hand and draw sequence, I was able to get a full hand of frogs turn 5 or 6 while his deck potato'd.  He got out the dusk, but no hax were had.
Game 4 was quite close as well, my deck finally not being a dick. I had a chance of lethal, however small, but he topdeck'ed a dragon for lethal anyway.

GGs, andre, good call upping those dragons ;D

anything
blarg: