*Author

suxerz

(Darkness) suxerz 2 - (Life) Lt. wavedash 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26442.msg336282#msg336282
« on: May 18, 2011, 06:11:33 pm »
Code: [Select]
5ul 5ul 5ul 5ul 5up 5up 5ur 5uu 5uu 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 61r 61r 61r 61r 61r 61r 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t
Saw aether mark, I knew it was a frogtal.

Game 1
Won coin toss and had a decent start. I got confused a bit when wavedash played a couple of wind pillars, but it make sense when he played an OE. He didn't play any fractal even after few turns, so I just wait there taking hits from frogs, cockatrice and the OE. I had few dimshields in hand trying to wait longer for a steal to come up because I'm pretty sure at that time wavedash had few dimshields in his hand. Though I'm aware of the OE, played a dragon just to hurt him a bit. Still no steal, but I was low on HP and started the dimshield chain. A few turns after that, PU'd 3 dragons. wavedash played a dimshield but I still have no steal yet. wavedash managed to kill 1 dragon but he didn't have another shield letting the remaining dragons to kill him.

Game 2
Won coin toss again and played 6 pends. This time wavedash played fractal early so I have to start dimshield early. Chain a couple more while building up quanta needed for my 5 PU's in hand. No steal again but was lucky with drawing enough dimshield to chain. PU'd 3 dragons and so he got down to 60 HP. wavedash didn't play any dimshield, so I simply used the remaining 2 PUs for the kill.

Good games wavedash! Better luck next time; unless you face darkness again  ;)

wavedash

Re: (Darkness) suxerz 2 - (Life) Lt. wavedash 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26442.msg336285#msg336285
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 06:13:06 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bu 5c0 5c0 5c5 5c8 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5ol 5ol 5on 5on 61o 61o 61o 61o 61t 61t 622 622 622 7ae 7ae 7ag 8pu

What a deck.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness) suxerz 2 - (Life) Lt. wavedash 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26442.msg336294#msg336294
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 06:24:30 pm »
What a deck.
lmao, battle of the scraps. Good effort, teams.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

promwarm

Re: (Darkness) suxerz 2 - (Life) Lt. wavedash 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26442.msg336415#msg336415
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 08:51:16 pm »
You did the best you could with this crapset of cards! :)

wizelsnarf

Re: (Darkness) suxerz 2 - (Life) Lt. wavedash 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26442.msg336476#msg336476
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 10:17:58 pm »
The blasted event card meant a choice between suicide or this funky trio.

It isn't as bad as it looks, try it. 6 dim shields was a pretty hard counter though :(

Good try man, you did the best you could with what we had.

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness) suxerz 2 - (Life) Lt. wavedash 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26442.msg336492#msg336492
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 10:42:46 pm »
lmao, battle of the scraps
Truer words have never been spoken :P

Offline Onizuka

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness) suxerz 2 - (Life) Lt. wavedash 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26442.msg336495#msg336495
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011, 10:47:51 pm »
Glad you won Sux.

You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: (Darkness) suxerz 2 - (Life) Lt. wavedash 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26442.msg337705#msg337705
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2011, 11:01:47 pm »
Paragon wins? :D
Yeah, a bit scrappy after some foul imps shred apart Quintagon :o

But we appreciate the salvage Life! Without them Dim Shields from us this would've been totally up to RNG with an unstable deck like that :)

blarg: wavedash