*Author

Offline TheonlyrealBeefTopic starter

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
(Fire upgrades) TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 2 fabian771 (Time upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63302.msg1248256#msg1248256
« on: October 08, 2016, 02:53:13 pm »
Is this really happening? Reverse sweep? ggs, and sorry for being on the receiving end of a reverse sweep fabian771 ^^
All but the second game were really close, some but 1 turn away from a different outcome.

Raging Bones
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sk 4so 4so 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52q 52q 52q 5f6 5f6 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fb 5gi 5gi 718 71b 71b 71b 71b 71b 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 8pk

As soon as I saw the deck mark I feared the worst: BW Poison mirror. To top it off, fabian has upgraded Poisons, which is much better in this matchup, except at the start. My deck has 2 redeeming traits: smaller deck for better starting draws (tiny difference), more Arsenic for hitting a few times before BW comes up, cheaper BW to block his Arsenic. Hourglass gave fabian his advantage most games he won.

Game 1 Lost:
Lost toss. This was a really close game. We were both still scoping the others' deck out, I wasted (I think?) a Deflagration on Arsenic: should have saved for Hourglass in retrospect. He could draw freely with it while I had to just watch and hope for good enough topdecks to maintain my early advantage. At one point, I had to draw but one Poison during any of 2-3 turns to win the game. But nothing of the sort, making me lose while leaving fabian at 2 hp.
Spoiler for screenshot:

Game 2 Lost:
Lost toss. fabian771 had really nice draws here. I already started at a disadvantage and with Hourglasses to boot, I simply forfeited this game when I had too many Poison counters to overcome with any possible topdecks. I almost gave up at this point, but as game 1 had proven: I just needed a bit more luck to win this match. I can win this match, I will win this match!

Game 3 Won:
Won toss. Not sure about the details, but I drew no Deflags while fabian went mad drawing. I had a fast Arsenic start, though, and his bad luck in drawing left me with exactly 1hp.
Spoiler for screenshot:

Game 4 Won:
Lost toss. Fuzzy on the details, but I think I had 2 Deflagration from the start this game. Failed to draw Bone Walls for a long time, but fabian didn't do much of anything after I destroyed an Hourglass and an Arsenic.
Spoiler for screenshot:

Game 5 Won:
Won toss. This game was brutal, I had Death Mark and Arsenic in starting hand leading to a super speedy start while fabian had but a lone Bone Pillar... which I destroyed. I pretty much won the game at that point, but he did recover quanta wise and kept drawing and stuff, but too much early damage had been done to defeat me.
Spoiler for screenshot:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 03:24:35 pm by TheonlyrealBeef »

Offline Naii_the_Baf

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Naii_the_Baf hides under a Cloak.
  • Who reads these anyway?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.21.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: (Fire upgrades) TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 2 fabian771 (Time upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63302.msg1248257#msg1248257
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 02:55:00 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52g 52g 52q 52q 52r 52r 52r 52r 542 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 718 718 718 718 718 718 7q5 7q5 7q5 7ri 8pk

D:

That wasn't expected.

G5 had no mercy with me, only 1 bone pillar. I could boot up with 3 deadlies, but nothing else for the rest of the match = rip.
War 10 :time :time :water :time :chroma 14
Old avatar: http://i.imgur.com/Zs7LGRT.png

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: (Fire upgrades) TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 2 fabian771 (Time upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63302.msg1248261#msg1248261
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 03:12:41 pm »
Unuppedpoison vs upped poison with drawpower... this is a very very unlikely win!
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Fire upgrades) TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 2 fabian771 (Time upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63302.msg1248280#msg1248280
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 07:25:09 pm »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Oh well, you tried fabian. :(

Offline Vineroz

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated ViolenceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Fire upgrades) TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 2 fabian771 (Time upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63302.msg1248321#msg1248321
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 01:37:48 am »
TIME is around us. It flows silently, trying to take everything away from us.
PvP Tournament Organizer (2012 Sep - 2013 Oct, 2016 Nov - 2017 Aug) | Chat Mod (2016 Nov - )  :time

anything
blarg: