*Author

Offline LinkcatTopic starter

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
[Life Alchemist] Ginyu [sub Linkcat] 3 - 2 dawn to dusk [Light General] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68156.msg1304004#msg1304004
« on: November 25, 2020, 12:15:19 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5bv 5bv 5bv 5bv 5bv 5bv 5c1 5c1 5cg 5cg 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ib 5j2 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 7al 7hi 7hi 7hi 8pp

G1 L He got 3 early Fractals and Hope
G2 L 4 Fractals and Hope
G3 W 8 RoL T3 but no more Fractals
G4 W No Fractal
G5 W Late RoL, he needed it 2 turns earlier to win

Lost the two matches that were close and won the two I was unfavored... This is why I spent less than an hour on vault prep the last two rounds combined.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: [Life Alchemist] Ginyu [sub Linkcat] 3 - 2 dawn to dusk [Light General] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68156.msg1304005#msg1304005
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 12:15:55 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4t9 5la 5li 5li 5lk 5lk 5lk 5lk 5mq 61o 61o 61o 61o 63a 63a 63a 63a 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7ju 808 808 80i 80i 80i 80i 81q 81q 8pu

Offline deuce22

• Master of Aether
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • never trust a badger
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of Aether10th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of Aether2014 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of AetherWinner of Team PvP #6War #7 Winner - Team Aether7th Trials - Master of AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: [Life Alchemist] Ginyu [sub Linkcat] 3 - 2 dawn to dusk [Light General] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68156.msg1304006#msg1304006
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 01:18:40 am »
Looks like life is going to be playing a hope deck next round.

anything
blarg: