*Author

Offline InsignificantWeeabooTopic starter

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
(Light Lt.) InsignificantWeeaboo 3 - 1 Player 4 (Time Merc) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68154.msg1303995#msg1303995
« on: November 24, 2020, 06:36:43 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5ld 5ld 5lh 5li 5li 5m6 5m6 5m6 5m6 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 7k1 7k1 7k1 7k1 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 8pq

Miracles and SoDivs came in clutch

G1: Lost toss, got rushed. His Fate Egg hatched 2 Seraphs. L
G2: Loss toss, had a slower start. Early Miracle in hand bought me some time to get glories out. At one point I top decked a Miracle two turns before he could've killed me. At the end he had 16 HP, I had a Star in weapon slot and a Glory in hand. Swapped out my Star for a Glory and got exact damage. Fate Egg gave him Retroviruses, and I had shield out. W
G3: Won toss, but had a 1 pillar start. Was able to pick up the pace, though. Game ended with Glories hitting through Fog. This time it was Physalias. W
G4: Won toss, lots of quanta, early miracle, but no other cards in sight. Got a star T2, and he didn't draw staff or fog until late into the game. Fate Egg gave him two Sky Dragons, leaving me at 2 HP with my last Miracle in hand. Ended up hitting through fog once again. W
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Light Lt.) InsignificantWeeaboo 3 - 1 Player 4 (Time Merc) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68154.msg1303996#msg1303996
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 06:39:59 pm »
Two miracles O_o

Grabbow
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5og 5rq 5rq 5rq 5t2 77d 77d 77d 77g 77g 77g 77g 77g 7al 7dm 7dm 7q2 7q2 7qu 7qu 7qu 7ri 7ri 7ri 8pm

Yeah like he said, each and every one of my losses were incredibly close and could easily have ended differently, so I can't help but thinking this could have gone our way. Oh well, that's the name of the game. ggs Insig, well played!
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

anything
blarg: