*Author

Offline glennfooTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 14
  • glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Support - (Fire) shileka(glennfoo sub) 3 - 1 (Darkness) Absol https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47329.msg1046985#msg1046985
« on: March 01, 2013, 02:15:33 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4vh 590 590 5c1 5f6 5f6 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fb 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5lc 5lc 8pm

death mark... wow

Game 1 I rush the crap out of him, and yeah for photon to break down bonewall. holy light is nice against parasite
game 2 I rush the crap out of him again, not that good draw. but his damage too slow and no bonewall for him. rage potion is nice against parasite
Game 3 no immo :0 comes later and start the rush. first time see nightfall with deathstalkers. exploded it. did not draw another immo for another explosion against the second nightfall and the poison took over. one turn away from winning. if I draw immo one turn earlier I would have won
Game 4 rush again. bonewall blocks me with 2 parasite. manage to break it again, since absol cc wrongly. won but this is more narrow than I would have liked
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 02:42:48 pm by glennfoo »
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Support - (Fire) shileka(glennfoo sub) 3 - 1 (Darkness) Absol https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47329.msg1046986#msg1046986
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 02:16:17 pm »
It was late at night. I was told that Shileka of the Team Fire would pass through this particular street, so i decided to wait and ambush that soldier. But instead of her, i noticed a figure in red as he passed through.

Glennfoo the red.

My grip on the dagger tightened. It was the General of the Team Fire. If i could defeat him right there, surely...

"I know you're there."

And following his words, he caused an explosion just near me. I was unharmed, but the Cloak i wore was burnt out.

"So you did notice me."

"Indeed. And now, let's fight."

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52r 52r 52r 52u 52u 52u 52u 52u 52u 5un 5un 5un 5un 5un 5un 5uq 5uq 5uq 5v0 5v0 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 8pk

ROUND 1

The general in front of me summoned two Photons, entity of the Light. Such weak creatures couldn't even put a scratch on my light armor. As one of them charged at me, i narrowly evaded it and summoned creature of the Dark, Parasite. It was not strong either, but it should be enough to poison this General's creatures.

But suddenly, the two Photons exploded in a bright flash. And when the light faded, i noticed a rocky figure, a golem of some sort, standing beside a rustling spirit. Lava Golem, one of the most feared Fire soldiers. But as if they weren't enough, the General took out a bottle of boiling red potion and threw it at my critter, burning it upon impact. I was defenseless against the assault of those creatures.

"Attack!"

The two creatures clubbed me. As the Golem's hit was slow, i dodged it easily. But i didn't notice the Spirit who charged straight at me, sending me away. I hit a tree behind me, but even while beaten up, i still showed resistance.

"Do you think that's all from me? Think again!"

With another summon scroll, i called upon another Parasite, similar to the first one. And with another scroll, i conjured a Death barrier, also known as Bone Wall. These formidable defense should give me some time to plan my attack.

The Red General summoned a Lycanthrope which helped him and the other creatures tear down the wall i've just summoned. I checked my hand for the available options for me. At that moment, i realized that i wouldn't make it. As my hand still contained enough cards to keep my strategy a secret, i just accepted my fate as the Golem clubbed me into oblivion.

ROUND 2

I started off more careful this time, as i've noticed his strategy and he haven't noticed mine. I started off with my trusted Parasite.  I just waited as the General summoned two Photons. But instead of ordering them to attack me, he sacrificed the two to summon a pair of Golems, guarding him like sentries guarding the entrance to an ancient tomb. The two Golems dashed forward, but i could evade their attack.

"Parasite, poison the left Golem!"

The Parasite let loose its venom, biting the left Golem just as it was about to hit me. It then proceeded to pounce the General. But as its attack was weak, the General just stood there, unaffected by its attack.

"Golems, attack again!"

I was having a hard time keeping up with those Golems. Everytime they would attack, i would retreat and let my Parasite poison one of the Golems further. But it seemed futile, considering that Golems can grow bigger by absorbing nearby rocks. The left Golem was noticeably poisoned, as indicated by purple liquid dropping through the cracks on its skin. But it was already too big to be stopped.

I summoned another Parasite to help bringing down the Golems. But before the Parasite could bit him, the General shot it with a white ray from his palm. The little critter was burned to crisp that instant, even before it could touch the ground in its fall.

With only one Parasite trying to face the almighty Golems, i couldn't win the game. The Golems grew bigger and bigger with each attack, and soon their hit left a crack on the ground, making my evasion harder. And as i slipped, the Golems didn't even hesitate to land the final blow.

ROUND 3

Is this the end? Is there no hope for me winning this battle?

I was staring at a lone Lava Golem blocking me from the General. I could feel a strong vibration on the ground. Must be the Graboid. But when did he summon it?

With a Parasite as my companion, i tried again to stall him as i brought this Golem down. Since the Graboid refused to surface, i could only attack the Golem for that moment.

It was when my grand spell was completed.

"Grant us engulfing darkness and empower our creatures."

I planted a ward to a ground near my feet, and suddenly the sky turned pitch black, much to my advantage. As the General and his Golem tried to look around, i stealthily unleashed two dreaded scorpions of the wasteland, the Deathstalkers. They quickly crawled up to the General and stung his heel via a narrow opening on his boots. I noticed the poison swiftly taking effect as the General coughed up blood from his mouth. Yet he used his sword as a support to attack me and win this battle once and for all.

"You think you can bring me down with just the poisons?"

The darkness didn't last long, because the General conjured up a fireball and threw it to me. I jumped backwards to evade that, but the fireball hit the ground below me, destroying the ward i planted. The scorpions i summoned ran around in panic, trying to hide themselves below tree roots. As for the Parasite, it was blasted by another Holy Light conjured by the General.

The Graboid surfaced the moment the darkness dissipated, along with a Forest Spirit freshly summoned. I managed to evade several hits while taking some. As i saw an opening, i planted another ward and at that moment, the battlefield was once again enveloped in shadow. I released another Deathstalker, and the three quickly approached the General to defeat him via deadly venom.

The General of Fire couldn't see well in a spell-conjured darkness. He could only stand there, occasionally stomping his feet to the  ground to squash the scorpions. But Deathstalkers were small and deadly, they could easily evade such attacks. With my offense ready, i hid behind a Bone Wall just conjured few seconds ago. To ensure my victory, i summoned a few creatures to help the deadly scorpions finish their work. And i watched in satisfaction as the General dropped to the ground, incapacitated by the deadly poison seeping through his veins.

ROUND 4

Despite my previous victory, the battle was not over yet. I must win two more times. And seeing that what he had at that time was only Four photons, i figured it wouldn't be too hard. Even though he burned my Parasite with a Holy Light, i had expected that, so i brought a backup Parasite. My hand was getting full, so i summoned a few Deathstalkers to free my hand, even though they were helpless without the Nightfall ward. But at that point, the General took out two summon scrolls and read the incantations written on them. Two Photons blew up, and at that point i realized a thing: that he was going to summon two formidable Golems.

Two Golems appeared, along with a Lycanthrope. They were about to charge to me when i conjured an emergency Bone Wall barrier, blocking their attacks. With my Parasite, i tried to kill the creatures, but with only one of it, it was too slow. I summoned another Parasite, trying to destroy the opposing army while i hid in safety. The Golems tore down the wall rather easily, forcing me to use a second barrier. But a careless mistake on my part revealed a weak point on the wall. The Lycanthrope hit it with its claw, shattering the entire barrier and slashed me.

I took a step backwards as i noticed a red liquid dripping down from my chest. Blood. I couldn't last longer, but what could i do against three enraged creatures? And furthermore, the Fire General blowed up his last Photon, and at that point i realized i was doomed.

Two Golems pounded the ground, sending shockwaves towards me. I evaded those as i jumped to the air, only to be greeted by the Lycanthrope. It slashed my chest, leaving bloodstain on its claws. The third Golem, noticeably enraged, quickly hit me as i was about to land, sending me away from the battlefield as i began to lose consciousness.

HOMERUN!
---
That's all.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 02:59:29 pm by Absol »
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Support - (Fire) shileka(glennfoo sub) 3 - 1 (Darkness) Absol https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47329.msg1047001#msg1047001
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 03:18:25 pm »
Now THAT is a real match description. And an epic one at that. I especially like the image of a Lava Golem oozing poison.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline glennfooTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 14
  • glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Support - (Fire) shileka(glennfoo sub) 3 - 1 (Darkness) Absol https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47329.msg1047300#msg1047300
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 09:30:07 am »
*looks at my summary*

whoa...
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

Offline hainkarga

• Reputation Power: 25
  • hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerRent a deck - WinnerWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWinner of Sideboard #3 PvP Event
Re: Support - (Fire) shileka(glennfoo sub) 3 - 1 (Darkness) Absol https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47329.msg1047301#msg1047301
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 09:33:26 am »
*looks at summary*

tho very briefly
Meritocratic Technocracy

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Support - (Fire) shileka(glennfoo sub) 3 - 1 (Darkness) Absol https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47329.msg1047304#msg1047304
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2013, 09:43:24 am »
*looks at summary*

tho very briefly
Perfect. Just perfect :)
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline Gandora

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Support - (Fire) shileka(glennfoo sub) 3 - 1 (Darkness) Absol https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47329.msg1047306#msg1047306
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 10:02:16 am »
I have to second Rutarete.

Best Match Description EVER!
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Support - (Fire) shileka(glennfoo sub) 3 - 1 (Darkness) Absol https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47329.msg1047311#msg1047311
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2013, 10:33:27 am »
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeGold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of DeathBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Support - (Fire) shileka(glennfoo sub) 3 - 1 (Darkness) Absol https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47329.msg1047313#msg1047313
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2013, 10:41:34 am »
DAT MATCH DESCRIPTION! Seriously, that was just brilliant, Absol!
Try Fragments, my card game!

cvengrcnq qbg arg fynfu frperg cnffjbeq
KVVV > KYIVV

Offline deuce22

• Master of Aether
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • never trust a badger
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of Aether10th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of Aether2014 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of AetherWinner of Team PvP #6War #7 Winner - Team Aether7th Trials - Master of AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Support - (Fire) shileka(glennfoo sub) 3 - 1 (Darkness) Absol https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47329.msg1047347#msg1047347
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2013, 02:31:53 pm »
TL;DR

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Support - (Fire) shileka(glennfoo sub) 3 - 1 (Darkness) Absol https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47329.msg1047619#msg1047619
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2013, 04:54:33 am »
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline whatifidogetcaught?

• Reputation Power: 28
  • whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Fattest skinny guy you know.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Support - (Fire) shileka(glennfoo sub) 3 - 1 (Darkness) Absol https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47329.msg1047634#msg1047634
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2013, 06:47:01 am »
All match description from this point forth must be described in this fashion.
A tout le monde, a tout mes amis, je vous aime, je dois partir.

Proud servant of Team :time in War 6.

anything
blarg: