*Author

Active members:
Zso_Zso(1) ddevans96(1)

Offline Zso_ZsoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • ghost of a past wizzard
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 2019.10.26Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner - June 29Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeGold Donor7th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
(Light tinkerer) treebeard xiii [sub Zso] 3 - 1 ddevans (Water Gen.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60306.msg1213034#msg1213034
« on: October 31, 2015, 06:09:55 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5l8 5l8 5l8 5li 5m6 5m6 5m6 5m6 5mq 5mq 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61q 61q 61q 61q 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 624 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 7jq 7k1 7k2 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pq

Game 1: earth mark, is it grabbow or tridents ? Better play it safe, you hold bakc some quanta, played 1 pillar of each kind. Graboids comes out soon, so I figure its grabbow and I play the rest of my quanta, Got dims and dial and miracle in hand, but since he played 3 nova already I am afraid of silence, so I use miracle early (he has 2 elite graboids waiting to be evolved). A crawler get momentum hitting through the dims. Then he plays silence breaking my dim-chain, just before I figured I should play a dial. GG LOSS 0-1

Game 2: we got a desync mid-game, ddevans suggests that we play out against AI, I ask him if he is sure about it because his AI will be stupid... Indeed, it is, plays silence when I have dim up, then plays deflag when I have high HP (after miracle), so both of them are wasted, I draw my drag+fractal+silence combo for a damage win, while ddevans loses to my AI. WIN 1-1
Spoiler for Hidden:

Game 3: he starts an early rush evolving graboids quickly, because I do not have enough quanta for dims. However, I have a chain of 3 dials to save me (actually only 2 were in hand, the third one I drew after). His game turns into a Glorious victory, i.e. I win by the damage of Morning Glory. GG WIN 2-1
Spoiler for Hidden:

Game 4: silence and burst comes too early, with not enough damage to kill me in 2 turns, then I manage to play dail + SoD + miracle then dim-chain to survive. But then I run out of dims and the damage is getting too much. I am holding a dragon and counting whether I can win by damage. Then suddenly I topdeck a dim to ensure victory. GGs WIn 3-1
Spoiler for Hidden:

GGs, good luck to :water !
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 04:57:43 am by mathman101 »
Roses aren't red, Violets aren't blue.
They are just a simulation, and so are you!

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Light tinkerer) treebeard xiii [sub Zso] 3 - 1 ddevans (Water Gen.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60306.msg1213035#msg1213035
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 06:11:01 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 55q 590 590 5c1 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5ie 5ie 77g 77g 7dm 7gk 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gn 7gn 7gn 7i6 80k 8pm

ggs Light.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

blarg: