*Author

Offline killsdazombiesTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
(Fire General) Killsdazombies 3 - 0 Silver_Emerald (Light Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63257.msg1247828#msg1247828
« on: October 03, 2016, 09:14:31 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f0 5f0 5f6 5f6 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 622 622 622 622 622 7dg 7dl 7dl 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 8pu

Game 1-3 I started first turn with a phoenix, very fast starts

Game 1: The SOV shardgolem had devour, and it denied my opening fractal for two turns in a row, made the game a lot closer on the first miracle.
1 turn off

Game 2: I had the dream hand, no SoIs in silvers. Attempts to stall, but no luck

Game 3: Same as the first, but instead of being denied quanta, I was just super dumb and miscounted lethal by 4, nearly lost after the SoDs and miracles at 16X ish HP. Drew another fractal though, and had full board.
2 turns off from death (1 if a SoI was played, would have had 1 hp remaining)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 09:18:55 pm by killsdazombies »

Offline Silver Emerald

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Silver Emerald is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Hanging on the edge of tomorrow!
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss Brawlers
Re: (Fire General) Killsdazombies 3-0 Silver_Emerald (Light Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63257.msg1247829#msg1247829
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 09:16:41 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
59m 59m 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5m6 5m6 5m6 5m6 5m6 5m6 5pa 5pa 5vi 5vi 5vi 5vi 5vi 5vi 786 786 786 786 7k0 7k2 7k2 7k2 8pm

Down to one turn the first and third rounds.

The second...not a single SoI. Someone from some team (not necessarily blaming :fire here) paid off RNG. >.>
The point isn't that the glass is half full or half empty. The point is that it's refillable!

Pen, keyboard, typewriter...the tools of my trade for the construction of worlds.
"Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic." - A.W.P.B.D.

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Fire General) Killsdazombies 3 - 0 Silver_Emerald (Light Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63257.msg1247830#msg1247830
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 09:27:23 pm »
Even thought I'm sorry for :light losing a game. I'm very happy for team :fire and their 4-1 round. I wonder how many would have believed that was possible after the results in previous rounds. Well done !
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: (Fire General) Killsdazombies 3 - 0 Silver_Emerald (Light Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63257.msg1247832#msg1247832
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 10:40:43 pm »
I need confess that I'm homesick of  :fire, at least I can beat sofree decks with it :P
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

Offline killsdazombiesTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Fire General) Killsdazombies 3 - 0 Silver_Emerald (Light Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63257.msg1247833#msg1247833
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 10:43:02 pm »
More of a technicality than an actual sofree deck, but I share the sentiment c:

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: (Fire General) Killsdazombies 3 - 0 Silver_Emerald (Light Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63257.msg1247835#msg1247835
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 10:49:44 pm »
But seriously, congrats by your nice round, I'm happy in not see fire in last place... the top five is still possible
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Fire General) Killsdazombies 3 - 0 Silver_Emerald (Light Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63257.msg1247838#msg1247838
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2016, 10:57:23 pm »
I need confess that I'm homesick of  :fire, at least I can beat sofree decks with it :P
Any element can, they just needed to bring the counter in their initial vault. Planning on salvaging it is a hell of a risk :>
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: (Fire General) Killsdazombies 3 - 0 Silver_Emerald (Light Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63257.msg1247850#msg1247850
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2016, 11:27:47 pm »
Wow, 0-3 and they didn't have any dims?  That is... about our typical RNG this war... We'd have about another ten match wins if war was about best-of-50s instead of best-of-5s.

Offline deuce22

• Master of Aether
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • never trust a badger
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of Aether10th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of Aether2014 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of AetherWinner of Team PvP #6War #7 Winner - Team Aether7th Trials - Master of AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Fire General) Killsdazombies 3 - 0 Silver_Emerald (Light Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63257.msg1247853#msg1247853
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2016, 11:32:25 pm »
Any element can, they just needed to bring the counter in their initial vault. Planning on salvaging it is a hell of a risk :>

Curious what you think an aether counter to sofree is. I've been testing a lot things that aren't in our vault, and I still haven't found one.

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Fire General) Killsdazombies 3 - 0 Silver_Emerald (Light Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63257.msg1247856#msg1247856
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2016, 11:38:08 pm »

Curious what you think an aether counter to sofree is. I've been testing a lot things that aren't in our vault, and I still haven't found one.
Without going to the test table. Disco use to be the real bane for mono decks. With your fractal powers, bow, etc something should work?
Out rushing should be the second option. I can understand if it's hard to out rush Afda with his upps but vs a normal soldier you should be able to do something?
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Fire General) Killsdazombies 3 - 0 Silver_Emerald (Light Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63257.msg1247868#msg1247868
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2016, 12:00:28 am »

It's not perfect, but it does win more often than not even as a Soldier vs. a Gen. In the long run, the problem of it being a duo and the mono being a mono remains... still hurts that I can't share until War is over though.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline deuce22

• Master of Aether
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • never trust a badger
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of Aether10th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of Aether2014 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of AetherWinner of Team PvP #6War #7 Winner - Team Aether7th Trials - Master of AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Fire General) Killsdazombies 3 - 0 Silver_Emerald (Light Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63257.msg1247877#msg1247877
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2016, 12:17:30 am »
Discord - only slows monos down a turn or 2, plus wings can be played before disco most games if drawn

Fractal decks can only go so fast. Even a pure fractix rush is often slower.

Bows are trolled by wings and EE

Other rushes are often trolled by wings and EE as well

Sofree bypasses dims (and all other shields) and increases the attack. Oh yeah, sofree nullifies cc too. So almost all types of control are dead. Definitely not OP or anything.

So what works vs sofree? Dials...except there is no aether dial deck that can stall long enough or hit fast enough. Sosac...may buy you a couple turns but you can't get fast enough damage out (reclusetal is good combo, but wings...). Other AOE cards get damsels, but need at least 3 to kill dragons.

Im sure there are other options that I am leaving out, but this is all I can think of while posting from my cell. Also, I've done all testing using at least Lt decks. As far as I have tested, there are no aether counters (which I define as winning 75% or more). And honestly, I haven't found a deck that does much better than 40-50%.

blarg: