*Author

Offline AvengerTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
(Earth upgrades) Iorveil (sub Avenger) 3 - 0 Eljoemo (Death upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60298.msg1212938#msg1212938
« on: October 30, 2015, 10:45:19 pm »
Wise shriekers
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 61t 61t 621 621 622 62m 62m 77h 77h 77h 80b 80b 80d 80d 80d 80d 8pu

When i saw the aether mark, it was just a question of dims or zaps. But our deck was protected from both. I started earlier dimming when he used arse, anticipating silence too. With my huge stock on dims, i just played them one round earlier to defeat silences.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 04:59:24 am by mathman101 »

Offline eljoemo

• Reputation Power: 20
  • eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Live forever or die trying
  • Awards: Thank You Notes Winner7 Deadly Haikus Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerElements The Movie Poster WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeDesign a Brawl Flag Competition WinnerDesign a Competition WinnerChristmas Time! Card Competition Winner
Re: (Earth upgrades) Iorveil (sub Avenger) 3 - 0 Eljoemo (Death upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60298.msg1212939#msg1212939
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 10:48:19 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52g 52g 52q 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 622 622 624 710 710 713 713 713 713 72i 72i 80l 8pu

Event card - :earth :gravity Nope

Game 1 - Off the Aether mark I thought it would be AntlionTal. I had the Psion in had but learned from Rob that I probably shouldn't play it. Turn 2 arse forced an early dim from him, which blocked everything. Then nothing happened for a long time. Suddenly he plays a Shreiker and PUs it. I throw up a Dim, he retaliates with a Quint and a SoW. Wot? I broke his Dims with Silence and threw everything at him but couldn't pull off enough damage. His Dims start up again and it's over.

Game 2 - Knowing what his deck was, I just tried to go all out with damage, but he still had Dims everywhere. As soon as he gets enough enough quanta he plays a Shrieker, Quint and 2 SoW, meaning I'm dead in 5 more turns. I tried to Fractal the Psion but couldn't do it soon enough.

Game 3 - 1 Pillar start with all 3 Fractals in hand. I got a couple early Spiders and the Psion out once the quanta picked up, but by that point he had 2 Shrieker out, one with SoW. Dims took up all my Aether quanta so I could never play the Fractals or the Silence, not that the latter would have made a difference. Lost with all 3 Fractals still in my hand.

GGs Avenger, well played on your part. The curse continues...
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 11:12:18 pm by eljoemo »
In Zanz we trust
War 8 :fire  War 9 :death

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Earth upgrades) Iorveil (sub Avenger) 3 - 0 Eljoemo (Death upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60298.msg1212941#msg1212941
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 11:12:58 pm »
MoA seal of approval.

:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

anything
blarg: