*Author

Offline KakerlakeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 24
  • Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Loyal supporter of Bunny
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Dog Pit #2 - PvP EventBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP EventSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup3rd Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Flavor Text #2 Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
(Earth Lt) Kakerlake 3 - 0 (Entropy) RavingRabbid https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47282.msg1046618#msg1046618
« on: February 28, 2013, 04:42:01 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
58s 58s 58s 594 594 594 594 594 594 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5li 5li 5li 5li 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 8pq

1st: Saw Gravy Mark. As expected. Well, let's hope for a little luck, maybe I can pull off a 3-2.
he won toss, 1 Pend for him. Sanc came waaaay before Disco. After a long time of nothing, finally some Aboms and a Disco showed up, but all was cancelled by my sancts. Nothing he could do.
Spoiler for Hidden:

2nd: Yay, 1 down, let's hope for another lucky badluck for him within the next 3 games.
He won toss with plenty quanta 5 pend for me and no Sanct in hand. Ugh, well, I'll have another 2 tries after this.
No disco :O for a while, but just before I got my Sanct, he got the scrambler running :/
Then the next wonder: no BH! :O
Easy win that one after that. But seriously, I never expected to win this before I played that Sanct.
Spoiler for Hidden:

3rd: Lucky streak is lucky! One more won match in the next few games should work out =) Motivation = high!
I win toss, plenty quanta, 2 Sancts in hand.
He plays a pend and a pillar! omgwtfbbqroflmao!
Double sanct hit the table, game over.
Spoiler for Hidden:

I had so much support from RNG here, it almost feels like cheating.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 04:57:01 pm by Kakerlake »

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: (Earth Lt) Kakerlake 3 - 0 (Entropy) RavingRabbid https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47282.msg1046619#msg1046619
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 04:42:51 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4ve 4ve 4ve 4ve 4vl 4vl 4vl 4vl 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 55v 55v 55v 55v 55v 55v 6tv 6tv 6tv 8pl

3 bad draws, on a well tested and very in our favour matchup.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline mrpaper

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerHeir of the False GodsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherThe 2nd Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupChampionship League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 3rd PlaceBeginners League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: (Earth Lt) Kakerlake 3 - 0 (Entropy) RavingRabbid https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47282.msg1046622#msg1046622
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 05:02:06 pm »
Grats kaker... RNG can love you so much it seems!  :D
also, RR, I've read ure comment  on Bripod match and didn't understood why I should shut up... now I do, but I won't :P

Offline Vineroz

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated ViolenceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Earth Lt) Kakerlake 3 - 0 (Entropy) RavingRabbid https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47282.msg1046623#msg1046623
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 05:05:49 pm »
Entropy was known to bring disaster to others with RNG and other random stuff, but now RNG promptly destroys RR (yet again)
TIME is around us. It flows silently, trying to take everything away from us.
PvP Tournament Organizer (2012 Sep - 2013 Oct, 2016 Nov - 2017 Aug) | Chat Mod (2016 Nov - )  :time

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (Earth Lt) Kakerlake 3 - 0 (Entropy) RavingRabbid https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47282.msg1047019#msg1047019
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 03:59:54 pm »
Well, in the eternal battle of discord vs sanctuary, this was a refreshing diversity. No BH after a long streak of no discord - what are the chances???

Offline Jen-i

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Jen-i hides under a Cloak.
  • Death to the Ninja!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 2/2018 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2014 3rd Place8th Trials - Master of LightWinner of SacrificeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBest Sportsman - War #6Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Team PvP #514 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksBeginners League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Earth Lt) Kakerlake 3 - 0 (Entropy) RavingRabbid https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47282.msg1047375#msg1047375
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2013, 04:27:26 pm »
I had a good discussion with my team mates regarding this matchup - which has lead me to do some testing.

My testing says earth will win 90% of games in this match up - my initial expectation was that DBH would hold earth's deck down long enough for entropy to pull out a win - but the sheer number of earth quanta sources quickly overwhelm the ability of Discord to slow them and once Sanc enters play Entropy has half its deck negated.
Lux Kyrie

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Earth Lt) Kakerlake 3 - 0 (Entropy) RavingRabbid https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47282.msg1047378#msg1047378
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 04:37:47 pm »
I had a good discussion with my team mates regarding this matchup - which has lead me to do some testing.

My testing says earth will win 90% of games in this match up - my initial expectation was that DBH would hold earth's deck down long enough for entropy to pull out a win - but the sheer number of earth quanta sources quickly overwhelm the ability of Discord to slow them and once Sanc enters play Entropy has half its deck negated.

Well, us testings shown that DBH had a 70% winrate, but we didn't though they will come with 6 upped sanctuaries or with more quanta.
That and RNG both lead to a 0-3 loss, but we were a little outmatched too.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

blarg: