*Author

Offline mesaprotectorTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 16
  • mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Be creative!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of LightBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
(Light G) mesaprotector 3 - 1 nensuru (Life Lt) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47318.msg1046885#msg1046885
« on: March 01, 2013, 04:37:58 am »
My battle music here:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5lf 5lf 5lh 5lm 5lm 5lm 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 61q 61q 61q 625 625 625 7jo 7jo 7jo 7k2 7k2 7k2 80l 80l 80l 8pu

In deckbuilding, we decided team life was probably going to play either adrentitans or frogtal. Only problem was, none of our decks could beat both of 'em. So I improvised this quick psion deck with a bit of everything we could spare thrown in.

Game 1: Gravy mark. Okay, titans. Crap, 1-pend draw. He has a quick adrentitan, no chance, I think I'll just play nothing so he won't know what I'm playing. Wait, why isn't he playing anything else? How do I suddenly have enough quanta for miracle? Let's see, I'll play a couple of psions and a sanc. Still no more titans? Somehow RNG never gave nensuru another titan, and I ended up winning. Could have been less close, too, since I discarded a psion and a miracle early when I thought I would autolose. 1-0

Game 2: 2-pend draw, but 1 pend for nensuru. He never got started quickly enough; I don't think I ever had to play a miracle. 2-0

Game 3: 2-pend draw again. I tried to rush, but was outrushed thanks in part to drawing no sancs. I didn't draw a miracle either, so this would have gone to nensuru either way. 2-1

Game 4: 3-pend draw with all 3 miracles clogging up my hand. I was slow with damage and nensuru had another quick adrentitan... and then, in a cruel repeat of game 2, RNG took forever giving him a second. I thought he might be holding back, but he wasn't, and my very slow initial damage with only one psion grew quicker while I saved up quanta for a second miracle, which I didn't end up needing. 3-1

This should have been a close match, but RNG will troll, as every team knows. Farewell to team life and thank you for being good sports throughout war.

Blue Ranger reporting, ready for teamwork and silly songs!

Offline nensuru

• Reputation Power: 5
  • nensuru is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Today is a great day to be alive!
Re: (Light G) mesaprotector 3 - 1 nensuru (Life Lt) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47318.msg1046886#msg1046886
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 04:40:12 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
55s 55s 55s 55s 55s 55s 55t 55t 55t 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 7bu 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 8pl

ggs

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Light G) mesaprotector 3 - 1 nensuru (Life Lt) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47318.msg1046887#msg1046887
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 04:43:46 am »
Let the Archangels sing. Team :light Light did pretty well for itself this Round. Let's see how the support battles turn out.
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Offline mrpaper

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerHeir of the False GodsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherThe 2nd Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupChampionship League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 3rd PlaceBeginners League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: (Light G) mesaprotector 3 - 1 nensuru (Life Lt) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47318.msg1046891#msg1046891
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 05:00:55 am »
baring a miscount by me,  :life is left with 28 cards and is the 1st team to go.. Ironicly,  :death could also be out this round.
See ya next war fellas.. I assume there shall be a thread for voices of the fallen that will open soon.

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Light G) mesaprotector 3 - 1 nensuru (Life Lt) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47318.msg1046945#msg1046945
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 09:31:48 am »
I'm sorry life.

Anyway we did it light, awesome, love you team! :D
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline Zso_Zso

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • ghost of a past wizzard
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 2019.10.26Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner - June 29Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeGold Donor7th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Light G) mesaprotector 3 - 1 nensuru (Life Lt) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47318.msg1047105#msg1047105
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 08:40:16 pm »
Condolences to Life and Congratulations to our General!

Wonderful comeback for team  :light -- all wins !  ;D
Roses aren't red, Violets aren't blue.
They are just a simulation, and so are you!

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Light G) mesaprotector 3 - 1 nensuru (Life Lt) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47318.msg1047221#msg1047221
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 01:16:43 am »
Condolences to Life and Congratulations to our General!

Wonderful comeback for team  :light -- all wins !  ;D

Now to keep on surviving the later rounds... >_>

blarg: