*Author

Offline BlacksmithTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
(Light Sideboard) Blacksmith 3 - 2 Dark_ripper (Entropy Salvage) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60295.msg1212928#msg1212928
« on: October 30, 2015, 09:54:14 pm »
So first game dark ripper stated this should be long games, I stated this should be tense games, both were right.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
594 594 594 594 594 594 596 596 596 596 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 77c 77c 77c 7k1 7k2 7k2 7k2 8pm

So what can I say:

Game 1
Got a ok draw. Kept things in hand and played only when needed. I didn't play all sancs or shields in case he got butterflies. He played a quite late fractal on a abo and I played a shield, gg.

Game 2
This time he got an early psion-fractal. With a perfect draw I might had a chance. But with no miracels I wasn't able to pull a miracle win so, gg.

Game 3
Once again quite early Psions. I made stupid misplay, playing 1 sanc 1 turn earlier instead of saving quanta for miracle. In the end that misplay forced me to play SS at low quanta. So, gg.

Game 4
Disconet in the middle. I had a very good draw, 500 hp em. So, gg.

Game 5
Once again a okay draw for both, but I had the upper hand all the game. So another, gg.

Well played Dark_ripper. This matchup was in my favour and there were not much you could do. Thank you for your patience with disconetions! And good luck team  :entropy I hope you do well!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 04:58:21 am by mathman101 »
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline dark ripper

• Reputation Power: 15
  • dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Embrace the Random
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #7Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: (Light Sideboard) Blacksmith 3 - 2 Dark_ripper (Entropy salvages) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60295.msg1212931#msg1212931
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 10:00:58 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4ve 4ve 4vg 4vg 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 61o 61q 61q 61q 61q 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 63a 6u9 6u9 6u9 6u9 80i 80l 80l 8pu

stall we expected stall we got. pretty unfortunate that they had 1 more card than our deck, since if they didnt we would have won all games without much fuss.

G1. bad draw, loss.
G2. god draw, win.
G3. decent draw, we both misplayed at one point but in the end his misplay was bigger, win.
G4. God awful draw, loss.
G5. Now that, was one of the closest games Ive ever played. Pretty decent draw, led to a very intense mid game. With a couple of better draws I would have surely won the game, since at around turn 15, according to my calcs I was 3hp away from winning if I zapped his hp and fractal'd aboms. In the end I could not finish him so the game dragged out to a painful stall loss.

GGs Blacksmith, good luck in your next games  :light!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 10:03:15 pm by dark ripper »
Whispers in the dark, brawl #3
Team Earth, war #8
Team Entropy, war #9 , #10
Æ.N.D. 1st place TPvP #7

Offline Zso_Zso

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • ghost of a past wizzard
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 2019.10.26Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner - June 29Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeGold Donor7th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Light Sideboard) Blacksmith 3 - 2 Dark_ripper (Entropy Salvage) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60295.msg1212946#msg1212946
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 11:46:49 pm »
Congrats Blacksmith!

Phew that was a close call!  :o
Original build of the deck was 40 cards, missing a miracle, then we managed to squeeze out 1 more by re-arranging the discards and I just added that miracle without removing anything, so thats how we go this lucky 41card deck  ;D

EC guess: Mono entropy, so no relic for us  :(
Roses aren't red, Violets aren't blue.
They are just a simulation, and so are you!

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: (Light Sideboard) Blacksmith 3 - 2 Dark_ripper (Entropy Salvage) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60295.msg1212982#msg1212982
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 09:12:27 am »
I can't say how sad I was when I heard we lost this one too.

Nice try, at least, drippy.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: (Light Sideboard) Blacksmith 3 - 2 Dark_ripper (Entropy Salvage) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60295.msg1212983#msg1212983
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2015, 09:15:30 am »
Pandes going unupped could've won team entropy the game. How odd.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

anything
blarg: