*Author

Offline RutareteTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
(Darkness Support) Rutarete 3 - 1 Mathman101 (Life Support) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47355.msg1047296#msg1047296
« on: March 02, 2013, 09:22:17 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5ul 5ul 5ul 5ul 5v2 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 61o 61o 61o 61r 61r 61r 61r 61r 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 63a 63a 8pu

When I first saw the darkness mark, I immediately thought of Adrenavamps, hoping it would be in my favor to PU them for an easy win. It turned out to be quite different.

Game 1: PU Devs vs. Pestosis. He won. Never got a dragon out, dim shields were dead cards when I had the quanta to play them. By the time he got dragons out, I had no quanta. Also would have lost by deckout as well. We both started out poorly with quanta, but his runs on much less.

Game 2: PU Pestosis vs. Pestosis = my win. I had PUs to counter the :darkness drain, and PU'd his mito-dev, which, with extra pends for more :darkness, allowed me to bit-by-bit get out dragons for the kill.

Game 3: I had a pretty good starting hand, lots of pends, and mostly what I remember from this match really are these snippets of in-game chat: "Good game" I said, presumptuously. (I had two dragons out, and he had just been brought down to 20 hp). Mathman played a random Bond out of nowhere, saying "not yet". I PU'd my dragon, saying "How about now? :P" His bond did not take him back above 30 hp to survive, so I won.

Game 4: He never drew any pends or mitosis. I had a PU'd dragon out nearly as fast as it's possible to with this deck, and 5 turns later he was dead.

Never drew the lone cloak, and it wasn't necessary.

Good games Mathman :)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 09:34:17 am by Rutarete »
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline mathman101

• Administrator (Warblind)
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness Support) Rutarete 3 - 1 Mathman101 (Life Support) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47355.msg1047298#msg1047298
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 09:23:36 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5c6 5c6 5c6 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5uk 5ul 5ul 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 606 606 8pt

Game #1: 1st draw, early devourers, he PU'd a few of them, then I got a few mitosis out and 19 devourers later sucked his qunta dry and managed to stall long enough to get my dragons out.             WIN

Game #2: 1st draw, great draw-4 pends,2 devorers,1 mitosis- enough to give me a good start. about 2 turns in desynch.
Game #2b: lost toss, got out devourer, and a mitosis shortly after, he PU's a few of them, and then we raced to steal enough  :darkness quanta. I was always 1 :life short of playing an Ebond. his dragons got the best of me.           LOSS

Game #3: lost toss, i got devourer out and a quick mitosis, he PU'd it and stole my quanta while PU'ing his dragons. he played a dim sheild last turn, after I played a dragon out of desperation.          LOSS

Game #4: 1st draw, I had no devourers or mitosis at all. he got out an early dragon and destroyed me.        LOSS

These were good games to play, thanks Ruta, and good luck team  :darkness in the rest of war!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 09:35:55 am by mathman101 »
something....something....something.....

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness Support) Rutarete 3 - 1 Mathman101 (Life Support) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47355.msg1047299#msg1047299
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 09:27:01 am »
Because 30-card deck is too mainstream.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

blarg: