*Author

Offline ZawadxTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
(Aether Sld. Salvager) Jenkar (sub) 3-0 PlayerOa (Time Sld. Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60302.msg1213000#msg1213000
« on: October 31, 2015, 01:33:16 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5i7 5i7 5i7 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61q 61q 61q 622 622 80g 80g 80g 80g 80l 80l 80l 8pp

I was exceptionally lucky. Wooo, 4-1~ Go team!

G1: Turn 2 zap for his first Scarab, decent quanta. Even managed to fractal recluses here, outrushed him
G2: He got two big scarabs soon, so I got my Halloween scares. But 3 freezes in top 13 cards or so made me lead damage race, and a lightning topdeck last turn sealed it through fog.
G3: Decent start; was scared to see his turn 1 scarab+SoP. But he had no second so I zapped it and rushed him down with ease.

ggs RR, good luck to team time going forward!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 04:57:53 am by mathman101 »
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: (Aether Sld. Salvager) Jenkar (sub) 3-0 PlayerOa (Time Sld. Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60302.msg1213001#msg1213001
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 01:33:52 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5og 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rh 5rh 5rq 5rq 5rq 5se 5se 7dm 7dm 7hi 7hi 7hi 7hi 7q1 7q1 7q1 8pp

Oh, well, more spiders. I'm facing a lot of spiders.

Game 1: He drew 4 pillars. He got spiders down, my lone scarab got lightninged. No other creatures or fog to make a rush contest. Game ended in a timeout, but there was not much to do.

Game 2: He drew 4 pillars. He got 3 psions down and managed to freeze 3 times my scarabs, topdecking at least 2 of the freezes, and in the end topdecking a lightning for the kill, when I almost had managed to get back on top.

[insert server communication failures in between]

Game 3: He drew 4 pillars. I drew only 1 scarab. And this is how the scarabs die. glop.

ggs, zaw. Those were some pretty lucky draws.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 01:38:16 pm by RavingRabbid »
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Aether Sld. Salvager) Jenkar (sub) 3-0 PlayerOa (Time Sld. Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60302.msg1213019#msg1213019
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, 03:30:34 pm »
3 Scarabs, 6 CC cards, decent speed vs decent speed. Makes sense. A second Fog could've potentially been disastrous, or something gross like Vagger.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

anything
blarg: