*Author

Offline willng3Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
(Life Lt.) willng3 3 - 1 (Darkness Tinkerer) RapidStar_ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60293.msg1212924#msg1212924
« on: October 30, 2015, 08:40:26 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sn 4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 590 590 590 590 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bv 5bv 5c1 5cg 5cg 5de 5de 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7dm 7dm 80a 8pm

Shout outs to the Rustlers for actually seeing some good use in this War.

Game 1 (Loss): Had really bad draws this game in that I failed to draw a single Nova the entire game and had a rather poor amount of other quanta producers as well. Wasn't any way for me to stop him from killing me off with Crusader + Vamp Dagger once things got rolling. 0-1

Game 2 (Win): Great draw! 2 Nova from the get go + an Explosion and a Thunderbolt to stop those shenanigans from last game. I had a good supply of damage dealers and quanta for the rest of the game which made this a decisive win. 1-1

Game 3 (Win): Good draw with a Nova and some :life producers with a Nymph in hand for later in the game. Ended up spamming my side of the field with creatures for a bit but wasn't able to stop his Crusader from starting in with the Vader Sader shenanigans due to no Thunderbolt this time. I was extremely close to losing this game but ultimately was able to pull it off thanks to my Green Nymph giving me the extra 9 damage boost on my Shrieker. Knees weak, palms were sweaty. 2-1

Game 4 (Win): Similar draw to last game but I had a Thunderbolt this time so I felt a lot more confident about being able to deal with Vader Sader before it was too late. Green Nymph showed up early again, with Rustlers and other :life producers getting drawn punctually. I had more control over the board in this game so, though my draws were similar, the game didn't end up being quite as close as the previous game. 3-1

Good games, RapidStar!

EDIT: Oh right, we predicted :darkness / :aether to be used for the event card.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 04:59:13 am by mathman101 »
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline RapidStar_

• Reputation Power: 5
  • RapidStar_ is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I farm electrum at work
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Life Lt.) willng3 3 - 1 (Darkness Tinkerer) RapidStar_ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60293.msg1212925#msg1212925
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 08:41:28 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5lf 5lf 5ll 5ll 5ll 5ll 5ll 5mq 5mq 5up 5up 5v1 7ju 7ju 7ju 7ju 7tb 7tb 7tb 8pt

ggs willng3, won the first but lost 3 in a row. Terrible draws, barely drawing any light quanta for the crusaders.

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: (Life Lt.) willng3 3 - 1 (Darkness Tinkerer) RapidStar_ https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60293.msg1212951#msg1212951
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, 12:43:08 am »
Life has now given Darkness 2 losses, and maintains a positive win ratio vs them. We should take a lesson from your books!
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

anything
blarg: