*Author

Offline PhyssionTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Your friendly neighbourhood owl
  • Awards: 11th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of Darkness2nd Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerMaster Flag - Winner (Air Flag)9th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
(Darkness Gen.) Physsion 3 - 0 CrockettRocket (Death Tinkerer) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60278.msg1212816#msg1212816
« on: October 29, 2015, 10:44:04 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4st 4st 4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5ia 5ia 5uk 5uk 5up 5up 5v1 5v1 606 77g 77g 77g 77g 77g 7ae 7tb 7tb 7tf 7tf 7tf 7um 8pm

Close games - wouldn't have expected a 3-0 as the final result, these could have easily gone either way. Thanks for the match, CR.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 04:58:46 am by mathman101 »

Offline CrockettRocket

• Reputation Power: 30
  • CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'd like to achieve silence for eternity.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness Gen.) Physsion 3 - 0 CrockettRocket (Death Tinkerer) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60278.msg1212818#msg1212818
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 10:51:53 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i7 5ig 5ig 5ig 5j2 5jm 71a 7gk 7gr 7gr 7gr 7i6 7i6 8pk

I lost a match that could go either way 0 and 3.... cmon now.

Game 1 was interesting for sure... threw squid out early because I saw he was a rush deck and had freezes in hand in case it died. Then I didn't expect him to steal sop when using a graboid deck, so I ended up getting outplayed.
Game 2 I threw everything down and just hoped for the best, and threw sop when it wouldn't have mattered if he stole it or not. He did, whatever. I was 1 turn off from killing him, but he barely gets the damage to finish me on his final turn. He must've been happy to win the coin toss all 3 games, especially here. We were both pillar starved, but he was a nova deck so he was less reliant on it then I was being an NT deck.
Game 3 I got an over abundance of quanta but no NT. He got 2 elite graboids out and some gargoyals and frog for some hard hitting initial damage while graboids and dagger ticked my HP away. I misplayed sop by a turn but it wouldn't have mattered since physsion didn't draw a nova and I didn't draw an NT. Still a rather close game, would've been by 1 turn again if we assume I would've drawn NT next turn, which isn't a bad probability.
A world war? Am I invited?
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: (Darkness Gen.) Physsion 3 - 0 CrockettRocket (Death Tinkerer) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60278.msg1212819#msg1212819
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 10:55:33 pm »
Death EC --> :darkness :water (c'mon people, share it out loud what you predicted... don't be stingy!)

Deck name: That Which is Water Can Never Dry!
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline PhyssionTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Your friendly neighbourhood owl
  • Awards: 11th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of Darkness2nd Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerMaster Flag - Winner (Air Flag)9th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness Gen.) Physsion 3 - 0 CrockettRocket (Death Tinkerer) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60278.msg1212821#msg1212821
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 10:58:49 pm »
We predicted :death :aether - Fractal Recluses seemed like a good option into us, for the chance of picking up on Eclipse bonuses. We didn't bring CC in favour of speed, which meant Octopus lockdowns were scarily effective here - unevolved Graboids with Vagger and stolen SoPas gave me the damage edge here.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 11:00:49 pm by Physsion »

Offline Zso_Zso

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • ghost of a past wizzard
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 2019.10.26Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner - June 29Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeGold Donor7th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness Gen.) Physsion 3 - 0 CrockettRocket (Death Tinkerer) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60278.msg1212965#msg1212965
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2015, 03:31:06 am »
Go Go  :darkness  !!! Kill all the  :death

hmmm...

OK, that sounds weird :-\

Spoiler for Hidden:
especially from  :light General
Roses aren't red, Violets aren't blue.
They are just a simulation, and so are you!

anything
blarg: Khaleesi