*Author

Offline TheonlyrealBeefTopic starter

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
(Fire upgrades) TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 0 chrispybacon84 (Air Sideboard) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63214.msg1247507#msg1247507
« on: October 01, 2016, 12:28:01 pm »
Beef > bacon. jk, ggs, my deck was too fast ^^ Not epicly faildrawing helped a bit, too!

Grabow
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4so 4so 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5lg 5v1 6rk 77g 77g 77g 77g 77g 7dg 7dg 7dh 7dh 8pm

Game 1 Won:
4 Nova start (no, no singularity) vs 4-ish pillars from chrispy. Fire mark from Air... UGs? Hopes for reflective. Chrispy didn't play much until a Dragon, game was slow, and only won by 1(!) hp. chrispy talked about sideboard and removing Explosions and moving upgrades postgame, so figured out it was that and Deflags that Fire Mark was for :p
Spoiler for screenshot:

Game 2 Won:
Lots of Novas again, but no Pillars for me, while Chrispy ends up playing a bunch... his fast start backfired when I nightmared his 2-card hand. Won for exact damage in 6 turns, chrispy removing some Deflags meant my Long Sword was kept undisturbed.
Spoiler for screenshot:

Game 3 Won:
I had quite a fast start, getting exact quanta for Phoenixes a few turns in a row.Chrispy just didn't get enough early quanta to keep up.
Spoiler for screenshot:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 12:48:14 pm by TheonlyrealBeef »

Offline chrispybacon84

• Reputation Power: 5
  • chrispybacon84 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Most successful war noob :)
  • Awards: War #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: (Fire upgrades) TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 0 chrispybacon84 (Air Sideboard) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63214.msg1247508#msg1247508
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 12:30:49 pm »
G1
5f6 5f6 5f6 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5op 7dm 7dm 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 8po

Games 2-3
5f6 5f6 5f6 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5op 7ms 7ms 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 8po

Grats fire! TorB's first win and my first loss, hehe good one, nice planning there
"I'm a slut"

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: (Fire upgrades) TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 0 chrispybacon84 (Air Sideboard) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63214.msg1247511#msg1247511
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 12:56:47 pm »
finally  :)
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Fire upgrades) TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 0 chrispybacon84 (Air Sideboard) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63214.msg1247513#msg1247513
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2016, 12:58:46 pm »
Lawdy. We finally start with good news on a round. Praise the Lord praise the torb's praise God damn everyone

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: (Fire upgrades) TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 0 chrispybacon84 (Air Sideboard) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63214.msg1247522#msg1247522
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2016, 01:17:24 pm »
Why not remove 3x deflag in later games? Every pillar you got was important, especially at 5 dragons. Fear of fog?
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline chrispybacon84

• Reputation Power: 5
  • chrispybacon84 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Most successful war noob :)
  • Awards: War #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: (Fire upgrades) TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 0 chrispybacon84 (Air Sideboard) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63214.msg1247582#msg1247582
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2016, 09:45:35 pm »
Why not remove 3x deflag in later games? Every pillar you got was important, especially at 5 dragons. Fear of fog?

Wait, whoa. That just makes me very very confused now xD
I was meant to remove 3 deflags (only perm seen was short sword), and I don't even know what I did anymore. As you can see I have never used sideboard before  ;D
"I'm a slut"

blarg: Hyroen