*Author

Active members:
andretimpa(1) Linkcat(1)

Offline andretimpaTopic starter

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
[Time Alch] andretimpa 3 - 2 player 4 (Link) [Life Alch] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68124.msg1303830#msg1303830
« on: November 17, 2020, 09:07:03 pm »
Eggless Instosis
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 560 5c9 5f6 5rg 5rg 5rl 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5se 5t2 5t2 7n9 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q6 80b 8ps

Matchup should read RNG 3 - 2 players

WWLLW

G1 - I had an earlish HG but was lacking on dials, so I waited until the absolute last minute to start the chain (my math held up and that meant 1 hp)
G2 - Very confortable hand, just turned cruise control on (26 hp win)
G3 - Was scrambling for quanta at the start and had to make do with the unupped HG. Still managed to hold on for a good while, unfortunately the order of draws and me having crap quanta meant I was forced to play an extra HG to draw a dial right after (8 card limit q.q). I basically needed a miracle with my QPs generating a lot of time quanta. Ended up 2 quanta short for the combo.
G4 - An HG way too late and only 1 dial, nothing to see here
G5 - No rustler draw for Link and early HGs for me, ended up playing dragons and mito early and went for a regular damage win. No dials were needed.

ggs Link and good luck :life
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 09:18:56 pm by andretimpa »
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline Linkcat

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: [Time Lt] andretimpa 3 - 2 player 4 (Link) [Life Alch] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68124.msg1303831#msg1303831
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 09:11:42 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5bt 5bt 5bt 5bv 5bv 5bv 5bv 5bv 5bv 5c3 5c9 5cg 5l8 7ad 7ad 7ad 7ap 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 8pn

Sundial is a fair and balanced card. Also game 1 I had a 1 pillar start and he lived with 1 hp.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

anything
blarg: