*Author

Offline NaesalaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
[Air Salvage] Naesala 3 - 2 InsignificantWeeabo [Light Alchemist] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68119.msg1303817#msg1303817
« on: November 17, 2020, 12:08:29 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5c5 5c5 5c5 5c5 5c5 5c5 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7n3 7n3 8pn

G1: W, good match, I went ever so slightly faster
G2: L, Flooded and early squid made the queens in my hand unhelpful. Still only lost by 3HP
G3: L, Flooded again
G4: W, we were both trying to topdeck all game. I got mine, Weeabo never got theres
G5 W, this one felt the most dynamic!

Good games all around, despite the bad hands.
Your favorite Hotyugh

Offline InsignificantWeeaboo

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: [Air Salvage] Naesala 3 - 2 InsignificantWeeabo [Light Alchemist] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68119.msg1303818#msg1303818
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 12:10:57 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5i4 5ib 5ib 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5lg 5lg 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 7gk 7gk 7gk 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 8pp

Yeah post above sums it up pretty well

G5 ended with 3 Adrenastaves on Naesala's end and 1 Stave in weapon slot for near exact damage.

ggs
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

Offline Naii_the_Baf

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Naii_the_Baf hides under a Cloak.
  • Who reads these anyway?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.21.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: [Air Salvage] Naesala 3 - 2 InsignificantWeeabo [Light Alchemist] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68119.msg1303819#msg1303819
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2020, 12:15:14 am »
[03:18:52] ‹worldwideweb3› dont give me ffq cause thats not even a creature
War 10 :time :time :water :time :chroma 14
Old avatar: http://i.imgur.com/Zs7LGRT.png

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: [Air Salvage] Naesala 3 - 2 InsignificantWeeabo [Light Alchemist] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68119.msg1303820#msg1303820
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2020, 12:34:53 am »
[03:18:52] ‹worldwideweb3› dont give me ffq cause thats not even a creature

FFQ is the best Permanent of Gravity, ofc! :silly:
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

anything
blarg: