*Author

Offline shockcannonTopic starter

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
[Fire Gen.] shockcannon 3 - 2 Afdarenty [Earth Lt.] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67718.msg1296000#msg1296000
« on: February 23, 2020, 06:13:52 pm »
Firemasters for a Fire Master
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f6 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fk 5gi 6rl 6rl 747 747 747 74e 74e 74e 74e 74e 74e 752 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dm 7f2 7f2 7f2 8pl

GG. Needed 2 games to download my opponent. Easy win from there.
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline Afdarenty

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Kong name is MPots
  • Awards: 2016 - PvP World ChampionWar #11 - Sportsmanship Award11th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWar #10 Winner - Team AirWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of Air2013 - PvP World ChampionChampionship League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThird Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: [Fire Gen.] shockcannon 3 - 0 Afdarenty [Earth Lt.] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67718.msg1296001#msg1296001
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 06:14:32 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58q 58u 58u 59c 59c 5aa 5ur 5ur 5ur 5v1 5v1 77a 77a 77a 77a 77a 7t9 7t9 7t9 8pt

GGs shock, these reverse sweeps better not become a habit :P

Not an easy match up for either of us. Both decks definitely had ways to win it, though I'd give the Fire deck a slight edge.

Game 1 (WIN):
The only game in which I won the toss. 2 pillar start meant I could start pushing with Golems, and though one Stiletto was exploded the second did well enough in the damage race to win it for me.

Game 2 (WIN):
Shock played a Rage Potion on a Guard early on to push damage, which left him without the CC to kill off my Nymph. The Nymph ended up completely locking down his board, leading to a comfortable win.

Game 3 (LOSS):
Shock was slightly slow to develop creatures this game. I kept the pressure on with Golems, but my Nymph was met with double Potions and in the end the coin toss was enough to win it for shock - I was 2 damage short.

Game 4 (LOSS):
Another game where an early Nymph was killed by double Potion. Good draws for both of us. I had a few Golems down and a Stiletto played when shock was left with only 1 Fire quanta, but double tower into a Deflag was a big tempo swing for him. It left him wide open to Nightmare, but it never came leading to a second coin toss loss.

Game 5 (LOSS):
This game was anything but close. Another lost toss with a slow draw for me, against what was probably the fastest draw from shock yet. I was forced into playing an early Nymph, but with only one prompty exploded dagger the game was already over.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 06:30:14 pm by Afdarenty »

blarg: Hyroen