*Author

Offline CCCombobreaker

• Reputation Power: 16
  • CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Sometimes still here...
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerScreenshot #3 Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Light Sld) ji412jo 3- 0 BeefSupreme (Air Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52221.msg1108175#msg1108175
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2013, 12:36:23 am »
I blame whoever left a wrong code somewhere.  ;)
Deckbuilding mad scientist.  Come by and hang out in my stream!

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Light Sld) ji412jo 3- 0 BeefSupreme (Air Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52221.msg1108186#msg1108186
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2013, 01:47:18 am »
lol, titanpad.

What happened here is a team mistake, not an indivdual one. If you want an individual mistake, that exists this round, but this is not it.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: (Light Sld) ji412jo 3- 0 BeefSupreme (Air Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52221.msg1108188#msg1108188
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2013, 02:08:11 am »
Everybody makes mistakes, just learn from it so you don't make it again. If we lose this War, it won't be because of this.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline rem4life

• Reputation Power: 6
  • rem4life is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Grand Computer Simulator I.Championship League 3/2013 3rd PlaceMaster of the Grand Shard GolemSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (Light Sld) ji412jo 3- 0 BeefSupreme (Air Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52221.msg1108202#msg1108202
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2013, 03:31:17 am »
Just blame Jenkar

Offline deuce22

• Master of Aether
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • never trust a badger
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of Aether10th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of Aether2014 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of AetherWinner of Team PvP #6War #7 Winner - Team Aether7th Trials - Master of AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Light Sld) ji412jo 3- 0 BeefSupreme (Air Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52221.msg1108203#msg1108203
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2013, 03:33:03 am »
I blame hain

Offline rem4life

• Reputation Power: 6
  • rem4life is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Grand Computer Simulator I.Championship League 3/2013 3rd PlaceMaster of the Grand Shard GolemSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (Light Sld) ji412jo 3- 0 BeefSupreme (Air Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52221.msg1108208#msg1108208
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2013, 03:52:24 am »
I blame Jenkar for you blaming hain

Offline hainkarga

• Reputation Power: 25
  • hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerRent a deck - WinnerWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWinner of Sideboard #3 PvP Event
Re: (Light Sld) ji412jo 3- 0 BeefSupreme (Air Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52221.msg1108222#msg1108222
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2013, 08:33:28 am »
If you lot are wondering this much, we did the same thing we did since the beginning. The deck code was correct and was where it should be. And Jenkar and i waited for hours to assist beef for his match.

* Beef's true mistake was not a simple miss-ctrl-c. It was that he didn't check anything nor respond to my warnings until the minute of the match.
* Jenkar's mistake was that he didn't listen to me after i told him to sub beef like 20 times for the past 2 days. I even told him specifically that beef was going to misplay his deck. : )))
* My mistake was not adding a bloody silence to this deck and failing to convince jenkar to sub.

People make mistakes. We are cool with beef and the result of this match. Also this pisses me off which is good. We stand strong with a badass vault and determined members.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Meritocratic Technocracy

blarg: