*Author

Offline BlacksmithTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
(Earth Upgrade) ji412jo 3-0 UzumakiNaruto (Death Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63172.msg1247097#msg1247097
« on: September 26, 2016, 07:50:08 pm »
I subbed this game and Espithel who subbed for :death agreed for full salvage.

So this was the quickest war game I've played. Right at the start I saw that my deck was 6 cards bigger. We showed decks for eachother in chat and both agreed it would be nearly impossible for Espithel to win. Good luck in coming rounds :death

Yo mama's so fat she a source of health potions
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
594 594 594 594 594 594 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5li 5li 5li 5li 5li 5li 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5m6 5m6 5m6 5m6 5m6 77c 77c 77c 77c 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pq

Jenkar named^
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 07:56:43 pm by Blacksmith »
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: (Earth Upgrade) ji412jo 3-0 UzumakiNaruto (Death Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63172.msg1247098#msg1247098
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 07:52:00 pm »
I am not spending over an hour on the 0.0001% chance that Uzumaki wins 3 times.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52g 52g 52g 52q 52q 52r 52r 52r 52r 52r 52r 534 534 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 5li 5li 5li 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5m6 5m6 5m6 5m6 5m6 5m6 710 710 71u 71u 71u 71u 72i 72i 72i 72i 8pq

Does it count as a good game if a game was even played?

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: (Earth Uppgrade) ji412jo 3-0 UzumakiNaruto (Death Uppgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63172.msg1247099#msg1247099
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 07:54:13 pm »
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Re: (Earth Upgrade) ji412jo 3-0 UzumakiNaruto (Death Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63172.msg1247101#msg1247101
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 08:04:29 pm »
At 52kgs, why was I picked for team fat? D:

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: (Earth Upgrade) ji412jo 3-0 UzumakiNaruto (Death Upgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63172.msg1247102#msg1247102
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 08:06:42 pm »
At 52kgs, why was I picked for team fat? D:
You have one kg per card in the deck.
Ryli is immortal confirmed.
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.

Offline mathman101

• Administrator (Warblind)
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (Earth Uppgrade) ji412jo 3-0 UzumakiNaruto (Death Uppgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63172.msg1247103#msg1247103
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2016, 08:15:46 pm »

;) Are you trying to bribe the WMs now, that is one of my favorite songs! (or at least my favorite singer)
something....something....something.....

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: (Earth Uppgrade) ji412jo 3-0 UzumakiNaruto (Death Uppgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63172.msg1247104#msg1247104
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2016, 08:17:30 pm »

;) Are you trying to bribe the WMs now, that is one of my favorite songs! (or at least my favorite singer)

Warmaster my opponent's playing cards can you ban them

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
Re: (Earth Uppgrade) ji412jo 3-0 UzumakiNaruto (Death Uppgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63172.msg1247105#msg1247105
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2016, 08:35:18 pm »

I saw a wm post and i was like "SHIT WHAT DID WE DO WRONG NO PLS NO"

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Earth Uppgrade) ji412jo 3-0 UzumakiNaruto (Death Uppgrades) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63172.msg1247111#msg1247111
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2016, 09:15:16 pm »
I saw a wm post and i was like "SHIT WHAT DID WE DO WRONG NO PLS NO"
lmao. Relatable brain screaming.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

anything
blarg: