*Author

Offline mrpaperTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerHeir of the False GodsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherThe 2nd Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupChampionship League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 3rd PlaceBeginners League 3/2010 3rd Place
(Darkness) mrpaper 2 - (Aether) UTAlan 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25605.msg326456#msg326456
« on: May 04, 2011, 02:07:03 am »
Code: [Select]
5lg 5li 5li 5li 5li 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uo 5uo 5ur 5ur 5us 5us 5us 5us 5us 5us 5uu 5uu 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606
Game 1: When I saw light mark, I was praying for a weaker stall then mine, and it is what I realised it was pretty quick.  I Just played sancts,, dusk mantle and stiletto, waiting to get enough quanta on my drain lifes.  And then I onehit kill him.

Game 2: It was pretty boring since we both knew how it would end before it starts. UTAlan, made a desperate move to try to make me panic by playing 3 lightning fast in the game, my reaction was.... well nothing the sancts and stiletto brought me back to 100 real quick after.  We desynch about 3/4 in the game, he gave me the win since there was no way out of this for him.

GGames UtAlan

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (darkness) mrpaper 2- 0(aether) UTAlan https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25605.msg326458#msg326458
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 02:08:03 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5lc 5lc 5lc 5li 5li 5li 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61q 61q 61q 61q 61q 61r 61r 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61u 61u 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 8pq

Nothing I could do at all but sit there and wait for him to OTK me. Great deck choice.

Offline deuce22

• Master of Aether
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • never trust a badger
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of Aether10th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of Aether2014 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of AetherWinner of Team PvP #6War #7 Winner - Team Aether7th Trials - Master of AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Darkness) mrpaper 2 - (Aether) UTAlan 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25605.msg326461#msg326461
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 02:19:05 am »
Excellent deck choice darkness...unfortunately.

2 sacrifices is 1 too many. Time to start winning!

Offline Mithcairion

• Reputation Power: 12
  • Mithcairion is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mithcairion is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
Re: (Darkness) mrpaper 2 - (Aether) UTAlan 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25605.msg326463#msg326463
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 02:23:58 am »
Once again mrpaper, outstanding work!  You were sent to battle properly armed and did not disappoint.  Apparently The Haunted House is scary enough to kill.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein
“Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life.” - Rachel Carson

EngPhys

Re: (Darkness) mrpaper 2 - (Aether) UTAlan 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25605.msg326468#msg326468
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 02:34:42 am »
Congrats on besting us yet again mrpaper, but beware, next time we will send mrscissors.
Nice try UT, not much else we could do here.

• Legendary Member
  • mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerHeir of the False GodsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherThe 2nd Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupChampionship League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 3rd PlaceBeginners League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: (Darkness) mrpaper 2 - (Aether) UTAlan 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25605.msg326471#msg326471
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 02:41:47 am »
One thing you should know Eng though.. I was with aether last war... I know all  about what's on  you're mind!! >:D

Offline Mithcairion

• Reputation Power: 12
  • Mithcairion is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mithcairion is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
Re: (Darkness) mrpaper 2 - (Aether) UTAlan 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25605.msg326472#msg326472
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2011, 02:42:02 am »
Congrats on besting us yet again mrpaper, but beware, next time we will send mrscissors.
Nice try UT, not much else we could do here.
BWAHAHA!  More humor from  :aether.  I hate that we are adversaries, I love the attitude and general awesomeness of everyone on your team.  Cheers to you all!
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein
“Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life.” - Rachel Carson

Offline Boingo

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
Re: (Darkness) mrpaper 2 - (Aether) UTAlan 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25605.msg326475#msg326475
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2011, 02:50:18 am »
One thing you should know Eng though.. I was with aether last war... I know all  about what's on  you're mind!! >:D
mrpaper is pro.  Period.

And that deck is a beast--well-done.  It took down another powerful deck from :aether.  Oh the salvage--oh, the humanity!
Bring back Holy Cow!

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (Darkness) mrpaper 2 - (Aether) UTAlan 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25605.msg326478#msg326478
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2011, 02:55:58 am »
Stall Vs. Stall, one has a bolt...

Nice try Alan, but looks like we were outpicked here.

Oh, and I loled at mrscissors.

• Legendary Member
Re: (Darkness) mrpaper 2 - (Aether) UTAlan 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25605.msg326481#msg326481
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2011, 03:03:56 am »
Thks Boingo, miss being at you're side for war but I guess 1 team can have only so many members!

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: (Darkness) mrpaper 2 - (Aether) UTAlan 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25605.msg326536#msg326536
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2011, 05:28:39 am »
I never expected a deck like this from Darkness, and I guess it took Aether off-guard aswell!

Very well done, strategically speaking. The actual match wasn't even necessairy...

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: (Darkness) mrpaper 2 - (Aether) UTAlan 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25605.msg326586#msg326586
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2011, 08:15:29 am »
Wee, Stealing Mindgates is fun :D
Gratz paper!
And we've been saving this deck for a while, just for Aether ;)

anything
blarg: UTAlan