*Author

Offline TheonlyrealBeefTopic starter

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
(Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 1 (Underworld) Cereal Guy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33334.msg420554#msg420554
« on: November 04, 2011, 08:37:24 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4st 4st 4st 4st 4vj 4vj 4vj 55v 55v 55v 55v 562 5uk 5uk 5uk 5up 5up 606 606 606 606 74i 7t8 7tb 7tf 7tf 7tf 7tf 7tf 7tf 8pl
Game 1 Win:
Just like I wanted it to go. Slow start but at least I had everything I needed right in my starting hand other than that.
Game 2 Win:
Another game with a slow start but again, topdecking quanta and having everything I need right from the start let me win.
Game 3 Desync:
I was confidently chipping away health with my Dagger as the timer ran out, long matches = lots of desynchs.
Game 4 Loss:
My Overdriven Gargoyle got frozen by Pandemonium and Shockwaved. I should've used that Black Hole I had in hand to prevent that :| Got decked out since 3 Gargoyles were hiding as my bottom 4 cards.
Game 5 Desync:
Too early to say anything, but I was eagerly waiting for topdecking a Nova while watching that timer run out
Game 6 Win:
Closest game of all, I'm sooo happy Cereal Guy didn't know about Shockwave destroying frozen weapons/didn't have a Shockwave ready. 3HP and 1 card left in my deck, go get 'em Dagger! :P Duck saved me from that Stiletto, too.
I think the last card was a Black Hole.

Offline 0gr0

• Reputation Power: 4
  • 0gr0 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Cereal Guy
Re: (Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 1 (Underworld) Cereal Guy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33334.msg420555#msg420555
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 08:42:13 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vp 4vp 4vp 5c2 5c2 5c2 5f4 5f4 5f4 5i8 5i8 5i8 5lm 5lm 5lm 5on 5on 5on 5ur 5ur 5us 5us 5us 61q 61q 61q 8po

noy the best deck against him :(
I speak Google Traductor!!

Offline Onizuka

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 1 (Underworld) Cereal Guy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33334.msg420556#msg420556
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 08:44:03 pm »
Favorite UW deck ever.
You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

Offline TStar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Highly Overrated
  • Awards: Beginners League 3/2011 WinnerKing of Underworld - War #4Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 1 (Underworld) Cereal Guy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33334.msg420559#msg420559
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 08:45:03 pm »
UW Fail #2:  Why didn't you use your upgrades?  *facepalm*

Also, stupid RNG giving you that lone Vampire Dagger early like every single game......ugh

I blame the Event Card -.-
Carpe Diem!!

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 1 (Underworld) Cereal Guy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33334.msg420563#msg420563
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 08:54:01 pm »
Gotta love UW's deck.
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 1 (Underworld) Cereal Guy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33334.msg420565#msg420565
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 08:55:58 pm »
Nice, shipments arrived to :darkness. Grats Torb.

Offline TStar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Highly Overrated
  • Awards: Beginners League 3/2011 WinnerKing of Underworld - War #4Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 1 (Underworld) Cereal Guy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33334.msg420566#msg420566
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 08:58:31 pm »
Credit YCH with the idea.  He kicked my ass with the real Boltbow in a tourney.  I just heavily modded it to make it UW legal.
Carpe Diem!!

Scaredgirl

Re: (Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 1 (Underworld) Cereal Guy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33334.msg420579#msg420579
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2011, 09:21:41 pm »
Removed Spam.

Stop spamming please.

Gratz for the win.

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: (Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 1 (Underworld) Cereal Guy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33334.msg420580#msg420580
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2011, 09:23:20 pm »
4 Marks of Darkness? O_o"

Torb, I am not disappoint.
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Offline YoungSot

• Reputation Power: 18
  • YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • SootySot!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 1 (Underworld) Cereal Guy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33334.msg420582#msg420582
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2011, 09:33:38 pm »
Removed Spam.

Stop spamming please.

Gratz for the win.
Hey! I meant that!

*ahem* I find the deck posted by Underworld to be amusing, and I like it.

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 1 (Underworld) Cereal Guy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33334.msg420588#msg420588
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2011, 09:40:17 pm »
HUH me spamming ? Okay I'll retry :

Gratz for the win TorB ! 
Otherwise this UW deck is really funny and deserved a better end IMO. I tried something similar recently :p
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline MatrimKK

• Reputation Power: 6
  • MatrimKK is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • reigned by Entropy
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of EntropyWar #4 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Darkness) Gen. TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 1 (Underworld) Cereal Guy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33334.msg420595#msg420595
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2011, 09:57:30 pm »
YCZ is pro that is all

blarg: TheonlyrealBeef,Cereal Guy