*Author

Offline ~NapalmTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 25
  • ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
(Gravity) Napalm 2 - (Fire) majofa 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15849.msg203199#msg203199
« on: November 17, 2010, 10:10:56 pm »
I Can Haz Revenge?  

Code: [Select]
55m 55m 55u 55u 55u 55u 55u 55u 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 5f6 5f6 5f8 5f8 5f9 5f9 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc
Great Games Majofa. I'm just glad I managed to redeem myself in small measure.

Game 1: I started off with 4 Pendulums, 2 Fire Eaters, and some other junk. So I right away started of with 2 creatures that would be getting bigger. Fahrenheit was deflaged right away and a second didn't appear for some time. Some of my Eaters got frozen, more Eaters and Phoenixes came out. I ended up just have too many things out for Bolt's or Freezes to keep up with.

Game 2: We had a pretty epic desynch at the end that at first we decided to regame, but upon further reviewing during game 3, sort of a "Raising the Stakes" type of deal, we called it his win.

Game 3: Again started with 4 Pendulums and 2 Fire Eaters, also a Phoenix. Early immolation on a phoenix brought out more and the deflag on his Fahrenheit shut him down for several turns. He had no choice but to Bolt my Eaters, thus lending me the win due to lack of Fahrenheit for too long.
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

Offline asymmetry

• Reputation Power: 11
  • asymmetry is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.asymmetry is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Immolating myself non-stop since 2012
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWinner of the Design a Forum Award competitionMake a Magazine 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card 1st Place
Re: (Gravity) Napalm 2 - (Fire) majofa - 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15849.msg203213#msg203213
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 10:29:50 pm »
Congrats Napalm :b can't blame majofa, you're a great opponent.
So, tell me my friend, what can you see? What comes into your mind as you breathe?
'cause I see colors flourishing like you'd never believe... like a pendulum swings, they swing with me!

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Gravity) Napalm 2 - (Fire) majofa - 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15849.msg203215#msg203215
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 10:34:00 pm »
Tough matchup for this deck.. GGs Napalm.  Now we're 1-1.

Code: [Select]
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f6 5f7 5f7 5f7 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i7

• ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Gravity) Napalm 2 - (Fire) majofa - 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15849.msg203234#msg203234
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 10:47:20 pm »
I seem to have more of a name for myself than I think I deserve... not that I'm complaining :))

I really didn't think this would have the guts to take down fire, but hey, Phoenixes like me :P
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Gravity) Napalm 2 - (Fire) majofa - 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15849.msg203241#msg203241
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 10:50:27 pm »
It takes fire to beat fire? lol

Re: (Gravity) Napalm 2 - (Fire) majofa - 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15849.msg203245#msg203245
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 10:51:37 pm »
Fight fire with fire is what I was always told.

I'll see you Friday, 4:00 am GMT. It's a date  ;)

Indrejue

Re: (Gravity) Napalm 2 - (Fire) majofa 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15849.msg204686#msg204686
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 08:10:27 pm »
so glad Napalm had her revenge this has been the round us gravity players had some revenge at long last oh and how did the date go.

Re: (Gravity) Napalm 2 - (Fire) majofa 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15849.msg204688#msg204688
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2010, 08:12:15 pm »
so glad Napalm had his her revenge this has been the round us gravity players had some revenge at long last oh and how did the date go.
It's tonight  ;)

blarg: