*Author

Active members:
Gyrodiot(1) Hyroen(1)

Offline GyrodiotTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Gyrodiot is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
(Air) Gyrodiot 2 - 0 (Fire) Hyroen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15973.msg204643#msg204643
« on: November 19, 2010, 06:47:54 pm »
Here is the deck I used :

Code: [Select]
4vf 4vl 4vl 4vl 4vn 4vn 4vo 4vo 4vo 5od 5od 5od 5of 5of 5of 5og 5oi 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu
This was a nice match, quite balanced.

Duel 1 : I had a Discord, a Fog Shield, a second Discord, all destroyed before doing major annoyment. My win relied on the two Crimson Dragons I antimattered, doing damage with my own Azure and Purple Dragons (hey, dragons everywhere !)

Duel 2 : Two turns, a timeout... rematch.

Duel 2, bis : He had a very poor draw, only 1 Fire Pillar. I had 2 Discords and a Flying Weapon. He had not enough quanta, I outrushed him even if he Reversed my dragons around the end.

The combo BE + Dragonfly (dragon again !) remained unused.

Thanks Hyroen for the match :)
Went AWOL. No reason.
Now silent. May return.

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Air) Gyrodiot 2 - 0 (Fire) Hyroen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15973.msg204664#msg204664
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 07:36:26 pm »
Code: [Select]
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f2 5f2 5f2 5f6 5f6 5f6 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk
Rough matchup for me, and boss over-shoulder for the overkill. Calm and composed are not words to describe my composure at work during our match.

I gave my all, but if there's any team I'm fine with losing against it's Air.
Good games Gyrodiot, you showed the true power of Air.
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

anything
blarg: