*Author

Offline dawn to duskTopic starter

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
(Light General) dawn to dusk 3 - 0 shockcannon (Fire General) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68094.msg1303685#msg1303685
« on: November 09, 2020, 02:50:34 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5ib 5ib 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ld 5ld 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7i6 7i6 7i6 7la 7la 7la 7la 7la 7la 7la 8pp

Shock opted to use EC game 3 -> W W W W

ggs, I won every toss, which matters in this matchup, though my Water Nymphs were slightly slower to come out in game 1 due to Deflag and game 4 due to bad draws

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Light General) dawn to dusk 3 - 0 shockcannon (Fire General) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68094.msg1303686#msg1303686
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 02:50:55 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f6 5f6 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ij 5io 6rk 6rk 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7h0 7i6 7i6 7i6 8pp

Dawn got really good draws all 4 games and won all the coin tosses. I will say I misplayed though. This is actually a pretty tough matchup to pilot for fire, but I'm pretty confident with perfect play our deck is winning.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 02:52:41 am by shockcannon »
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline deuce22

• Master of Aether
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • never trust a badger
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of Aether10th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of Aether2014 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of AetherWinner of Team PvP #6War #7 Winner - Team Aether7th Trials - Master of AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Light General) dawn to dusk 3 - 0 shockcannon (Fire General) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68094.msg1303690#msg1303690
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 04:07:52 am »
tactical misplays?

blarg: