*Author

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Water St.) Sevs 3-0 AnnaMall (Air Sa.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40278.msg499823#msg499823
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2012, 04:58:04 am »
Team earth war 4 reference...got trolled by RNG battling darkness 3-4 rounds in a row, when we had no real answer to it.

To be fair, one of those battles (when it was against me, I believe XD) was LITERALLY a "coin-toss" battle, where whoever won the toss would basically deck the other out, due to me not playing nightmares/him not being able to stop his draw.

That being said, nice job Sevs. Hooray for poison! ^^

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: (Water St.) Sevs 3-0 AnnaMall (Air Sa.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40278.msg499884#msg499884
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2012, 08:11:15 am »
Wow, seems like this should've gone easily to Air. Congrats to  :water  on pulling off 3-0.
Agreed.  Air's deck seems quite easily suited for this matchup, but only packing 40% of your cards with pends/pillars will reliably give you 2/3 games with 1 pend draws.  Unless I'm doing the math wrong.
Using http://xenocidius.webs.com/openinghandsimulator.htm

[deck author=]55k 55s 55s 55s 55s 55s 55s 55t 561 561 561 576 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oo 5oo 5oo 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 7oe 7oe 7oe 8pl[/deck]
Runs: 2000
Coin toss wins: 1014
Coin toss losses: 986
Mulligans: 61 (3.05% of all games)
Hands without 0 cost cards: 2 (0.10% of all games)
Hands without quanta generation: 2 (0.10% of all games)

Card
Number dealt
Number dealt per game
% of games in starting hand
Gravity Pillar5300.26523.75
Titan29101.45579.45
Gravity Pull4760.23821.30
Catapult14250.71353.60
Gravity Pendulum5290.26523.35
Flying Weapon25551.27875.40
Wings14720.73654.75
Air Pendulum35801.79088.25
Air Pendulum15090.75453.10

(so, on average, 3 quantum/startin' hand.
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline Boingo

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
Re: (Water St.) Sevs 3-0 AnnaMall (Air Sa.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40278.msg500161#msg500161
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2012, 10:32:49 pm »
I must've had my sarcasm-meter dialed down too far.  ;) Clearly having 2 games with 1 pillar/pend in opening hand is highly unlikely and this is a true RNG screw job (which I can attest honestly to as an uninvolved spectator of this War.) But, thanks for the actual maths to back it up, Jenkar.
Bring back Holy Cow!

blarg: