*Author

Offline ~NapalmTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 25
  • ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
(Fire) (Sub) lava golem 2 - (Life) Falcon4415 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25315.msg322566#msg322566
« on: April 29, 2011, 01:45:48 pm »
Srry Lava, I know you said you'd be available, but it came down to 30 mins before the deadline and you were missing, so I subbed. I won again though!

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f2 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fb 5fc 5fc 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5ur 8pm

Game 1
This was pretty much the best draw I could ask for. Against no permanents (that I ever saw) I drew 0 Deflags. Instead, it was all quanta, damage, and pure epicness.
I started off the first turn with a Pillar, a Golem, and an Ash on the field, with a 2nd Pillar following shortly allowing for another Golem and a Vampire Stilleto right away. I had another Phoenix come out somewhere in here, but long story short, Immorush won in 6 turns after 2 heals. Which is just like... zomgwtfbbq. 4 turn win otherwise. Epic hand, epic draws, epic win. gg Falcon.

Game 2I started with 3/3 Deflags this time, so I used 1 early on a pillar, but they came out too fast for it to be much use in wasting quanta on the others. I had 1 Golem out turn 1 and basicily bode my time until I got a Rage Potion, which, because I was fairly sure this was a Mono, I used on the Golem bringing it to 16/2. He pulled a nova/poison combo on me though, so I was a little worried of CC. Then I got another Golem out and they pounded away until the game was over. Only 1 heal this time, but still a 7 turn win due to a much slower start.

gg's Falcon, but I can't help but feel that RNG was way on my side this match. Better luck next time.
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

Falcon4415

Re: (Fire) (Sub) lava golem 2 - (Life) Falcon4415 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25315.msg322571#msg322571
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 01:49:06 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5c0 5c0 5c0 5c2 5c2 5c5 5c8 5c8 5c8 5de 5de 5de 5f6 5og 61q 8pn

I don't know how they did it, but the RNG was on napalm's side. I was able to pop a single nova+poison throughout both games, and scorpions never hit the field. In the meanwhile, golems and phoenixes slaughtered me. Oh, did I mention the perfect hand Napalm got on game 1?
/whining

Team fire's deck was anyways very fast and would probably have outrushed me.
Great games Napalm, that was fire rushing at it's finest. I'll someday have revenge on you, just you wait. :D

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Fire) (Sub) lava golem 2 - (Life) Falcan4415 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25315.msg322573#msg322573
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 01:49:56 pm »
Both game were a joke it was not a fight but a massacre..
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline Dogg

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Dogg hides under a Cloak.
  • ~Napalm's bodyguard!
  • Awards: War #3 Winner - Team Fire
Re: (Fire) (Sub) lava golem 2 - (Life) Falcan4415 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25315.msg322586#msg322586
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 02:05:29 pm »
Wow, you really burned down that forest! Great round!
"Let me start off by saying those were the best played matches I've had this war; Dogg is pro." - jmdt
"This is gonna suck for a WAR for me, fighting off Dogg and Napalm on one team..." - icecoldbro

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Fire) (Sub) lava golem 2 - (Life) Falcan4415 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25315.msg322650#msg322650
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 03:16:53 pm »
Heh, soon you'll be subbing for everyone and winning. Looking at the decks, this just seems so very one-sided. Vault leftovers, Life?

Oh, also, typo on Falcon's username in the title, Nap.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline ~NapalmTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 25
  • ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Fire) (Sub) lava golem 2 - (Life) Falcon4415 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25315.msg322770#msg322770
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 05:46:52 pm »
Oopies! I fixed it!
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: (Fire) (Sub) lava golem 2 - (Life) Falcon4415 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25315.msg322806#msg322806
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 06:50:00 pm »
Very impressive win Nap!

I just want you to know we'll be prepared. (4 turn wins not allowed!)

blarg: Falcon4415