*Author

Offline SevsTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
(Earth) Sevs 3 - (Life) The Mormegil 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33034.msg417299#msg417299
« on: October 29, 2011, 06:21:32 am »
by Sevs
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
594 594 594 594 594 594 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f7 5f7 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fb 77c 77c 7dk 8po

Game 1: Saw aether mark and thought it might be fractal scorps or frogs and our late addition of diamond shield was the counter to that. Especially with 1 in my hand I was fairly confident. Then after a long couple turns he plays a dragon and then my mentality changed like a flash. I figured PU drags i was able to kill it using 2 rage pots but i am just waiting to see a massive amount of dragons to appear. Luckily that never happened. 5 fire bolts sealed the deal.

Game 2: So I figure he just got a bad draw and I am sweating thinking we just messed up. And with a 1 pend draw and no pends for 3 turns and then 3 more turns for the 3rd i figured i was going to get out rushed without the quanta to kill a dragon. i discarded about 6-7 things just cause i couldnt afford it but then i got a bunch of pends in a row around turn 12 or so. 5 fire bolts win.

Game 3: Was slightly relieved after having no quanta last time. I got a 4 pend draw and 2 rage pots. about 20 turns in he plays a dragon with mitosis. and finally my fears of PU are relieved. Fahrenheit and 4 bolts deal the necessary damage.

http://i.imgur.com/dhoFO.png
Only Kidding
Good games The Mormegil and good sportsmanship
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: (Earth) Sevs 3-0 The Mormegil (Life) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33034.msg417303#msg417303
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 06:33:07 am »
So, I prepared for a stall. I tested everything in our Vault against all of their stalls, and I was trembling at the thought of a Grabbow. Heh. The irony.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5bs 5bs 5bs 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5c9 5c9 5c5 5c5 5c5 61q 61q 61q 61q 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 7ad 7ad 7ad 8pu

GAME 1: Saw Fire mark thought "Crap deflags". Saw 38 cards and facepalmed.

GAME 2: Rushed him to the fifties with Lightnings and Staff! >:D

GAME 3: Almost decked out.
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (Earth) Sevs 3-0 The Mormegil (Life) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33034.msg417305#msg417305
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 06:39:48 am »
In first game, when we saw :aether we almost crapped ourselves (PU dragons, oh noes). But this year's dragon season brought only mitosis, and sevs wasn't shy of shooting them before they could reproduce.

Offline MartyrX

• Reputation Power: 4
  • MartyrX is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • !!!PULVERIZE!!!
Re: (Earth) Sevs 3 - (Life) The Mormegil 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33034.msg417433#msg417433
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 03:58:09 pm »
WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!! :P :P  Grabbies Unite  :earth :earth

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Earth) Sevs 3 - (Life) The Mormegil 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33034.msg417434#msg417434
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 03:59:16 pm »
WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!! :P :P  Grabbies Unite  :earth :earth
I don't see any grabbi in :earth's deck.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: (Earth) Sevs 3 - (Life) The Mormegil 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33034.msg417435#msg417435
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 04:00:21 pm »
I don't see any grabbi in :earth's deck.
They're burrowed...

blarg: Sevs,The Mormegil